O~ what hero do you prefere.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
DH will win, since mana burn will eat up his low mana, and immolation and a fast attack speed with the chance to miss puts the TC at a huge disadvantage

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use Far Seer first and Chieftain Second... i used to go blade master first than Chieftain but than i realized Far Seer's great benefits.

Now I dont even use Blade Master very much.

Chieftain has is good Aura.. Kicks major ass Bloodlusted, great Shock wave and War Stomp, and Friggin Reincarnation, its a pain in the ass to kill a high level chieftain Once... Now Twice???!

Plus The blademaster doesnt have many Support skills... which i like. the only thing would be Mirror Image which is a really good skill. Of Course Whirlwind is good also.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If TC and DH were put up 1v1, it'll be close, since the DH can run and attack, but in a straight fight, I don't think Reincarnation stands up to Demon Form, though it is lost after a while.

I think the TC will win overall though, since 1950 HP is a lot to knock off, and twice with reincarnation..... If the DH deals 120 damage it'll need 32 hits to hit it, notwithstanding the healing rate of the TC, so maybe around 45 hits.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
DH has advantage of hit n run with metamorphosis... and the attack rate is insane... TC is an old cow... chopping heroes slowly... though the damage is higher... also remember agility = more armour... i think the DH will still win... and now DH can mana burn like an insane ass...

looks like now blademaster is a shame now... it is only good for a tank since itx pretty hard to kill and with illusions things are gonna get messy... i mean the bm can hardly kill a dryad now...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But higher Strength = faster HP regeneration rate.

Give the TC a few Tomes of Strength and it'll break the 2000 HP barrier. With a massive healing to go with it.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
ya same... but maps that allow quik creeping... i still recommend bm cuz his level 6 is way better than any orc hero..

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Quick = no TC, guaranteed. I know a few who start TC, and they're a pain at the start, but still, it offers a decent shield at the start. But are you going straight HH at the start? I see why they use TC now, it's stupid.

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Tauren Chieftain is a pretty weak ass in the beginning. And no he is not a very effective meat shield at all in the early stages. Yah later on he is nearly impossible to kill. If you are looking for an early meatshield go Blade Master cuz of the Mirror image. I always go farseer first, than TC. I think it is much more effective

SeXaY_gRuNt

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont understand why u people underestimate BM...Dude he is the most combat efficeint hero out there alongside with DH even in 1.06...Now that 1.10 patch is out BM is even more badass., I always go with fs first and CL as the primary skill..then I go BM and choose critical strike as primary skill and windwalk as secondary..In 1.06 breaking windwalk does bonus damage with low mana 75...that means when u see fleeing hero just windwalk and kill them.. Also critical strike at lvl 3 with bloodlust and TC aura and with kodo aura is DEVASTATING..He does like 268 damage and he attacks so fast..use BM on heros.use windwalk and attack heros straight away..Now that his bladestorm cooldown is decreased he is even more badass...and i dont understand why people dont like DH as well..I mean he has got the most damage output than all heros..1 more than BM becasue he is 1 point more than BM but 1 point less agile...at lvl 3 evasion..he becomes a dreadful tank..with few healing potions he is nearly unkillable in metamorph form.......

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree the DH does kick ass. It is just personal preference that i choose Chieftain over BM. I really like the Endurance Aura + War Stomp + shockwave. Excellent damage and lots of life. But with new patch i might go BM to.

I dont think anyone in the forum was underestimating the BM???
And especially not the DH

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was glad when i saw that DH Loses more health in 1.06.. being as im not much of a NE player. Since i usually play Orc or Undead, the scariest thing for me was seing a lvl 7+ DH with Metamorphasis/Immolation. I would usually soil myself every time

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't think it was much to do with that, it was to do with the new hero damage. lv7 DHs with Meta and Immo are still scary.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
ya as for what sexay_grunts saying that we underestimate a bm... yes bm is good... i never said it sucked... but i said itx nerfed bad in 1.06.... u should really try it dude... u ever encountered an archer rush???

i would like to see how long it takes for a bm to kill em... a tc's shockwave would make quik work of them... use practical other than theory... bm is good only in illusions tho... at high levels in the midst of a battle it is freaky to see multiples of a hero...

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i prefer the new tft shaman

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The new hero? Yes, that's good for the Orcs. Nobody likes having mass invincibility, and not to diss the other abilities as well.

Though I still like the FS, 'cept its low HP, then it's fine.