O~ what hero do you prefere.

W

warhog2004

what hero do you prefere.

Please send any orc strategys or replays to me at warhog732004@yahoo.com
thanks for your time.

Also what do any of you guys think about which hero to start off with. I prefere the far seer because of the chain lightning and feral spirit.

T

Tassadar

I like Far seers because they summon invisible wolves. At level six he can make invisible wolves and not many people have detectors. Also chain lightning while kill multiple targets. Or maybe a blademaster cuz they do blade storm which woops butt. Also they can go invisible too. I like Tauren cheiftans because they can reincarnate and i hate when i have to waste my gold on heroes. But I think a far seer is the best because he is smart with alot of mana. So he can use chain lightning alot. But it takes a few seconds for preparation.But for back up he can summon wolves

tfc_GeneralKMK

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
i like the far sear to but taurent cheiftans are good with bloodlust

x0rcist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
x0p.cjb.net
i like tauren chieftains cause they really good at melee, and got shockwave/war stomp + they get reincarnation as their ultimate

klonoa

Member!
Reaction score
far seer = invisible wolves? i prefer the blademaster cuz he does a lot of damage and for his mirror image for scouting and stuff.

Reduio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the far seer usually runs out of mana if u do CL and wolves .. which is bad
Tauren Chieftain is good, both of his spells is good and the aura is the best.
Blademaster is good for hero rushing - mirror image is gay cheap

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
FS and BM are the best to start off with. Feral is great for harassing early and to provide support. CL is one of the heaviest damaging spells. And Quake is excellent. Sight is also good when you have nothing to do. At lv3, it can reveal Ice Crown totally after a few casts.

BM is the DH's stronger brother. It doesn't have Immo or Meta to make it strong, but Critical Strike is great when it kicks in. Expect Image to make an impact in 1.06 as well. Walk may be useless, but it's useful to hide. Bladestorm..... well, except for the cooldown time it devastates front lines and buildings.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
i feel that bm n dh are not as gd as they used to be.....they can't own a grp of spellcasters or archers as efficiently as the past in 1.06 with the hero weapon type

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Reduio
the far seer usually runs out of mana if u do CL and wolves .. which is bad
Tauren Chieftain is good, both of his spells is good and the aura is the best.
Blademaster is good for hero rushing - mirror image is gay cheap
On the FS point, that is a good point, but the fact is that there's no choice. The FS is utterly void of passive abilities, so he really doesn't have much of a choice. Far Sight is nice, yes, but most Orc players go for Wolves first, and then you'll probably need CL soon, so that almost inevitably becomes one of the first few points. So yikes, I guess.

TC's nice, but awful as a starter. He can barely handle anything at early levels.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
yea.. i think tc should never be allowed to be first hero under any circumstances... not that he sux... but that are many things that a tc doesnt have to allow it to be a good first hero...

they include not much speed... big and can be surrounded with ease... bad at creeping since he has no xtra units to tank with..(fs have wolves and bm has illusion)... tc should always be your second hero... as for first hero i can't really decide now... itx hard

if u go fs... he can creep but honestly the wolves suck... but itx a bad idea to go CL first... CL rox... and at level 3 just give ur guy 2 potions of mana... also fs has the lousiest level 6 spell among all the heroes... i mean earthquake is good to use only if your enemy has build tons of towers... and in tower rushing... i doubt u can even get to level 5 that quickly...

as for bm... he seems to be quite bad now... windwalking was fun in the past... u creep to the back of the spellcasters or archers n let em out... but now dryads haf high hp and with the introduction of the hero attack... bm can no longer own large numbers anymore... even now... i feel dh sux except for level 6 and immolation... but bm makes a quick job of creeps now and his illusions are still good... but illusions can be dispelled especially now with many NE players going back to dryads once again...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
TCs can't hold themselves together. As for its brute force, it can't match the attack rate of the other two heroes. FS is good for harassing, and CL deals lots of damage, and Feral Spirit can become annoying at level 3 when they end up with Critical Strike.

However, the Orc heroes don't seem that great in the combination way, mostly 'cos they have one aura only. Human, for example, has Clap + Blizz, as well as decent moderately fast and strong heroes. NE has Starfall + Tranq, though rare to see, and the all rounder DH. Undead has dual-aura and best nuking abilities to whittle down heroes. Orc, on the other hand, doesn't seem to work together well. SCs and Grunts used to hold the glue together to keep the FS and BM together, but now, in 1.06 that seems unlikely. Will the Orcs split up because of that? Nah, Raiders will start coming. Time to hide my strats.....

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
orcs have the third best combination... their heroes still boost some power to the army... i think NE have the worse combination... we are not looking at ultimate spells cuz in most games u would rarely reach that stage... elves have the best ultimate spells among the races... and humans have the worst...

firstly... elves have no spells that kill/do damage to masses of units... the orcs have shockwave and chain lightning... undead have carrion swarm and frost nova... humans have their thunder clap and the famous blizzard... that is why you NEVER see 3 heroes for elves... orcs i see once in awhile... as for humans and undead... 3 heroes can be quite common...

in fact... if u think abt it... elves have alot of anti air stuff... and the ONLY race which have 2 ranged heroes... but yet also... the race whose spells are 'selfish' and targets only ONE unit... honestly i think dh is quite useless now xcept for immolation and metamorphosis... n the big grunts aint afraid of his fire...

but for orcs... i think itz better to stay to 2 heroes still

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I don't see NE really needing to rely on triple hero anyway. While the DH is a loner, it doesn't matter 'cos it's a killer in itself. That's better than spells.

Besides, NE doesn't rely on heroes so much. Archers don't need Trueshot to deal lots of damage, and FoN isn't really needed for NE since Hunts/Bears will deal that job.

But it's also great. Being non-spell-oriented, they don't run out of mana easily, therefore making themselves much more deadly for units.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
DH ain really a killer now with the idiotic hero damage... that makes bm stink too except for b.storm... also u see many elf players now go on speed/intensive creeping with dh... in order for that magical METAMORPHOSIS... and whats worse they go archers and some hunts first (huntress to defend raiders) and after he gets his level 6... his archers are mounted and that makes grunts ain a good idea to counter to meta...

DAMN ARTHAS FOR INTRODUCING THE SKULL OF GUL'DAN TO ILLIDAN!!! :(

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Just say damn Arthas, make it easier.

Hell yeah, the main prize is Metamorphosis. Still, NE will be using more Archers so they'll become more damage oriented, which will be good for the DH.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Orc heros? the TC is pretty much dead to me, so i say go with the BM or the FS. they both do hefty damage when used in the right situation.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Notwithstanding the HUGE TC damage, and nice skills that with a few mana potions, it'll be really cool to see a TC take on a DH one on one with that.