O~ Are trolls useless?

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
HH can also counter wyverns... if its a orc/orc match... i like playing same race match... kinda fun...

though more wyverns may win the enemy's wyverns... itx fun to see the big wyverns dying...

HH can be good against elves too since elves dun have much normal attack units... against humans is usually suicide as the footies... thunder clap n blizzard is gonna screw them over... against undead also suicide since undead have one of the best AoE spells... n the ghouls gonna rip em apart...

the only time i use HH is against elves or orcs... still the metamorphosis is a pain in the neck... STUPID TYRANDE FOR FREEING ILLIDAN!!! ARRGH

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
trolls arnt useless if u micro there good in the early game if ur talkig about HH u upgrade to wyrens later but caster trolls are good with shaman and tauren

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
hmm x42bn6... if ur enemy has wyverns and shamans... raiders will be useless cuz u can purge em... n shamans cant win wyverns we all know that n if u go wyverns n shamans n so does ur enemy... numbers will win

but is it worth to take a gamble?

NO... cuz what if ur enemy didnt bother about upkeep? he will have more numbers... that is why when itx same race games... i never use the same units as my enemy... itx too plain dumb

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
last night i decided to try using more hhs in my army and well i won 2 of 3 games and the one i lost was due to my own stupidity.

i start out creeping with 2 grunts the farseer and like 5 hhs. two grunts and feral spirits make a great meat shield.

NerullReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
http
Taurens are ok right when you get them if you are just going mass they suck.But if you had some shamans and wd there not so bad.But wd there good,i dont see how people say they suck but hhs,omg.Even with bezerk they suck beacuse they take damage so quickly that way there only good for rushing,and rushing only.

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Everyone says HH's suck. But for some reason, I notice they are better than wyverns (if upgraded and stuff).
But thats just my opinion

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they were crap in roc i mean 280 heath thats like a peon! but now there usefull good for unarmor units, taruens and wysm.

styl3r_azn_1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Headhunters are mad U crazy idiotic FULLS u guys are dikheads!
Try them i guarrenteee!! I Won a 1v4 With it!!
Headhunter wif beserker n all da upgrades rock!! put in 4 shaamens 3 n bloolust lyk hell!!!
350 life- 42 damage 6 armor
plus wit beserker n Bloodlust u habe more damage! Well faster attack same shit! So one normal headhunter does 42 wit upgrade n stuff!! But combo wif Beserker n Bloodlust does about up too 126 damage!
amazin? a normal headhunter attacks normal wif 42 damage rate but Combo makes it attack faster so YEAH!! TRY IT OUT!!
I was laffin ma ass off wen i played 1v4 HH ALL DA TIME!!

i always use HH n i never lost a match wif orcs from then on!! Unbelievable! stuff :p:p try it~! ^_^~~

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
what you want to get with trolls is wyvern and shaman
when bezerkers and wyvern are lusted they attack superfast and if you bezerk the bezerkersthe speed that they attack is so much faster...not to mention they do not have that bad of an attack power

BYW FallenFootman please dont bump up topics

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehehe trolls have one thing i like..................they kick ass when fighting huntress

Godless_Soul

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guys, I think the fast u hit the fast u win.... I just think orcs own only the beginnig. it´s almost impossible to kill a cloud of frosts and gargs.... think about this, they will have grounf units as well.... it sucks, the best is batriders and they should be ****ING CHEAPER!!!! 160 is too expensive for something that will die just for some damage!!!!

by the way, HH are useless against anti-air... even wind riders are useless... they do great damage, but come on.....

frosts should be 450 gold 150 wood 7 food

:/

to kill a frost u need 2 bats = 320 gold... ****.... it´s almost a whole frost.... damn it.... how we counter the ground while we´re countering the air?