...Not again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
All the Senior Posters have dissapeared again, and have been replaced by 8-15 newbies running around posting crap 24/7. It's getting real old, real fast. In the last 4 days I've only seen x42 post out of all the Seniors, and he does it sparingly. Man talk about depressing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah i hate all those seniours that leave. well i have been here the whole time, wonder where all the seniors went

Sir_Lancelot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have been viewing battleforums for awhile know after my friend told me about it. I built my knowledge of warcraft, and just recently i have started posting because i am ready to post. I think that all the new posters that don't know crap about warcraft should step back and read the forums for awhile before they begin to post. This way even though they are new at posting they at least know what they are talking about.

:shoot
noobs

Biske

Reaction score
Boom!, I like you and your my new best friend! You speaketh wise words O Sir_Lancealot.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, Chibi, might be leaving soon, so might as well do as much as possible.

Have you seen all the c*** in Chit-Chat? No wonder the mods need a break. And in the Asylum as well.....

Biske

Reaction score
x42, why aren't you a mod. You fit the cryteria, in my opinion anyway.

BodyGlove

Member!
Reaction score
Ohh Im sorry mister "Im-so-important-because-i-have-alot-posts"
Yo posts means nothing but a new user to forum, that doesnt means they r newbie, neither boring, some of them maybe be boring, but its not with posting counts you can call someone newbie. SO chill out dude, stop being so selfish and be mroe sociable for new friends and user. Its doesnt hurt try it seomthing. Or maybe you got like NONE real friends and think this forum is your life?

Biske

Reaction score
First, that was not very nice to say, and your now on my hit list. Second, I'm not sociable, infact I hate all human kind and aspire to one day kill them all. Number three, what you just said prooves to me that you "newbies" don't bring anything new to the table. And yes, I realize that I too was once a "newbie" and I'm not "selfish", by your terms maybe, but how am I selfish in the fact that I am bummed that my favorite posters have gone off somewhere, to be replaced by snub nosed punks like you. I don't care if you take offence at this, do what you want, I don't care. Say what you will, and please learn how to make a proper sentence structure before posting half-c.ocked like this again. It makes it a whole lot easier to read. Maybe if you wouldn't insult me I'd think about treating you newer types better, and I do, there a quite a few newer people I like, but no, you have to just ruin my day with your silly no-brained statements. Well too late, cuz someone else already ruined it for you! Be careful, you might soon be out of a job "newbie"!

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
i might not have but almost 400 post but i know alot about wcIII and tft and d2 and sc i post alot a day so i am not a newb i mean i should be a mod not on my post but how smart i am

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chibi
x42, why aren't you a mod. You fit the cryteria, in my opinion anyway.
*snigger* Well, getting warned by Silynt Rage, Mud and Pan about my forum activity don't help much. :D

Oh, not bothered anyway, since I might be leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.