...Not again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Oh well, I'll miss ya x42. You walkin pile of Night Elf Wisdom you!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
geeez...what a bunch of kids!...no wonder the forum becomes boring..well..I was a regular poster in the wc section as I am totally obessed by this game... i will get back and ...who knows..it might turn nice once again.

Biske

Reaction score
Hell no, you post too much! Get the hell out! j/k...or am I?

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Am I sir chibi?..:p..well...if i post too much in wc section..read above why.

I miss my 'argument' with theroy...heheheeh..anyone rushed u lately babe?

BodyGlove

Member!
Reaction score
Hey yo chibi u saying im snub nosed? ROFL and what do you think you are? And believe me u still have no reason to call anyone with low posts newb. They are normal people like you ( if you ARE normal), and like everyone. I do understand you miss your old friend, but that doesnt mean u gotta be a jerk calling every new user a noob. So relax and sto talking trash please. What happened? You nerfed your profile with some losses so now your tense? sigh :rolleyes:

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You're not one of them that deserves nothing, BodyGlove, don't worry. The_Art_Of_War, ShadowStealer87 and a few others are the ones. Not you. You're fine to me.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well, There are alot of good memebrs, and spamming noob hackers. Big deal, it makes life interesting.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Chibi
First, that was not very nice to say, and your now on my hit list. Second, I'm not sociable, infact I hate all human kind and aspire to one day kill them all. Number three, what you just said prooves to me that you "newbies" don't bring anything new to the table. And yes, I realize that I too was once a "newbie" and I'm not "selfish", by your terms maybe, but how am I selfish in the fact that I am bummed that my favorite posters have gone off somewhere, to be replaced by snub nosed punks like you. I don't care if you take offence at this, do what you want, I don't care. Say what you will, and please learn how to make a proper sentence structure before posting half-c.ocked like this again. It makes it a whole lot easier to read. Maybe if you wouldn't insult me I'd think about treating you newer types better, and I do, there a quite a few newer people I like, but no, you have to just ruin my day with your silly no-brained statements. Well too late, cuz someone else already ruined it for you! Be careful, you might soon be out of a job "newbie"!

LOl well asid chibi u tell that newbie after i read the first line of what he wrote i said to myself this doesnt make sense and kept reading

Biske

Reaction score
BG, give it a rest, for God's sake, shut the hell up! I don't care about you, and there are a very few amount of people here that actuelly do. Your the one that start this damned thing about newbs anyway. Nosy 12 year old kids...PAH! I highly doubt that you are much older then the number you stated. But I grow tired of trading worthless words with you, be gone and don't ever try and insult me again.

BodyGlove

Member!
Reaction score
i started it? sorry (putrandomkoreannamehere) but it was not me that started a post like that.... "low posters= noobs" im just defending my point, which i think its better then yours. As i said before, post count is nothing but how usualy u post and for ho w many time. So if some1 is boring, its not because of post count. You as an example, you post here much longer than I, and your still boring and nosy!

Biske

Reaction score
Dude, I never dragged you into this conversation, now quite talking to me like you have the rights to my birth, you f**king loud mouth cat's ass wanna be! And that random thing was a joke you moron, get some damn glasses. I mean by newbie as you people make stupid ass threads(kinda like the ones I made :p) and you make absolute fools of yourselves in every post! You decided to take it the way you did, and I claim no responsibility over what you do with my words, or how you recieve them, now jsut leave sleeping dogs lie and shut up, sheesh, your like a damn broken record, "I ain't no newbie" "I ain't no newbie" "I ain't no newbie" SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! For once let this thread go of the main page, you got it my obnoxios little one-traked mind pain in the ass?

Biske

Reaction score
I got sick of the aura that "Chibi" dragged along with it. Names carry feeling, and thoughts. Many thoughts have accumulated into your name as well, you would do well not to impede upon the wrath of more of our members, or you shall soon find yourself an outcast. Common Sence, my friend, use it, or risk it all for stupidity.

This thread had nothing to do with posts, BG. Being a vet means some things must happen first. 1) You mature, and quite thinking of yourself as better then everyone, something I am still trying to do. 2) You post with the reason to help somebody out, not insult them.

These 2 things, you have directly left behind. You have not grown up enough to realize even the slightest bit that you don't matter to most people. You jumped into this thread with only one foot, not thinking through the consequences. You expect me to call you equal, when you have not proven anything but how low you can get.

Your posts have not helped the situation. Niether have mine up to this point, and from here on out, you are going to be on my ignore list to insure that a thread like this doesn't manifest itself with my, and your name in it again. You would do well do act your age, as to me, you appear to be just like a small child, "me, me, me, me", not thinking what others want. The thread said nothing about posts, as I've already stated. I said: "newbies running around posting crap". I never said a thing about post counts, and it remained out of discussion until you came along and threw in your meaningless 2 cents. Please, don't be stupid. I know you can be much smarter then you look, and act. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

MODS, you may now close this thread, and send it to the Void.

Status
Not open for further replies.