Ninja, Samurai, or ugh, Pirate

• Total voters

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
shhhhiiit. I will call you a pussy..
PUSSY!
I could kick any ninjas ass any day!!!

p.s IM DRUNK! im going to go roll in the snow then jump in the hot tub. have fun arguing about ninjas and pirates and ****in... whatever the ****...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
my friend is a ninja and i call him a pussy every day :O

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
haha great pic.

sooo pirates are still in the lead for votes so I think we all know who the best is.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
No, you misread: gay pirates are in the lead. All those dirty lesbian thoughts are taking over the minds of innocent members!*

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
They are in the lead cause people like to pick something before they actually think about it, they live in their own imaginative minds, secluded from all things relevant and logical.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They are in the lead cause people like to pick something before they actually think about it, they live in their own imaginative minds, secluded from all things relevant and logical.

Exactly! Like how people picked Ninja and Samurai. If they knew anything at all, they would've picked gay Pirates. Because, everybody knows that gay Pirates are superior to Ninja and Samurai combined.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Ninjas are still the best no matter what the poll says.

And this is what would happen if a ninja and a pirate fought

And the one gettin it's ass kicked is the pirate mind you.

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I voted samurai for the fact they are disciplined and never waver in their beliefs.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
well whopdey doo.
I watched this shit last night on international history channal about pirates.
man they were soo badass. they were ****ing rebels man. and I have never heard of any "famous" ninjas and what have you but I can think of a few well known pirates.
like captin morgan for example. he led the biggest loot in pirate history on thouse damn native rapeing spanish.
AND ANOTHER THING, booze is NOT bad. it can be a great thing if handeled rightI wonder if pirates took pot...

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Ninjas can't bend time. Pirates can.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well whopdey doo.
I watched this shit last night on international history channal about pirates.
man they were soo badass. they were ****ing rebels man. and I have never heard of any "famous" ninjas and what have you but I can think of a few well known pirates.
like captin morgan for example. he led the biggest loot in pirate history on thouse damn native rapeing spanish.
AND ANOTHER THING, booze is NOT bad. it can be a great thing if handeled rightI wonder if pirates took pot...
George Bush was once a ninja, honest.

ALCOHOL IS BAD*

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Uhh, maybe you havn't read anything we've posted so far. Pirates don't follow any rules whatsoever. That means the rules of gravity and timebending don't exist to them. Pirates win, period.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
More like that cheesy afro that painter has, and thats not what happened, and that looks nothing like a ninja mask, and DarkBlade, ninjas aren't extint, they just WANT you to think that, there's probably a ninja out to get you right now, o, and everyone, go look up Ask a Ninja on youtube

p.s. DBZ/DB/DBGT is Japaneese(Never can spell it) they are all ninja, your posts contain irrealavance