Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
So everyone, what side are you on?
Ninja , Samuri , or Pirate
It's pretty obvious what side I'm on.

p.s. Pirates are stinky ugly slobs with no honor or dignity.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Gimmi is right, a pirate is greater than any of those.
(I forgot he's moderated, and I can't approve your post, sorry)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
You spelled samurai wrong. I would pick a samurai because they are more noble and were pretty cool warriors. It's close to ninjas though because ninjas can be awesome with their stealthness. I still say samurai.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I like being stealthy, and I think I will add pirate too, cause they are the mortal enemies of ninjas, as to identify my next target. >:)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
This better not turn into a ninja vs pirate debate.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You should make a poll to see how far the pirates' awesomeness truely extends.

I'll quote Shanks from the poorly-dubbed One Piece, "We don't play by the rules. We're pirates."

The rules of the universe don't apply to pirates. They can bend space and time if they so choose. How the hell is a mere stealthy ninja going to go up against a god?! He/She cannot. Know what he/she is going to do? Going to ****ing die, that's what.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Pirates are not gods, they are smelly oafs who steal and pillage and rape women, now please stop making me argue >.< it's just what side you are on

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they are smelly oafs who steal and pillage and rape women

Yet, I don't see the ninjas taking a stand against the pirates. It seems to be because of the fear of the godliness that pirates has. So, you'r rebuttal is clearly thrown in the trash.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
A ninja can probably sneak on a pirate ship and kill a lot of pirates before they realized what was going on. What about that?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A ninja can probably sneak on a pirate ship and kill a lot of pirates before they realized what was going on. What about that?
Zordon would definately warn the pirates about the ninjas beforehand. Then the pirates would Mighty Morph and kick some serious ass. Worst comes to worst, the ship just transforms into a Megazord and owns some niggs.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes, but the pirate population is replenished easily. Who doesn't want to drink, pillage, and rape?

But most likely Zordon would warn the pirates beforehand.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
See, what you all (except DB) are failing to capture, is that no rules apply to pirates. They can do anything. They can fly, conjure fireballs, transport with a blink of an eye, and most of all they can always maintain a drunkard status and not have to worry about it.

Pirates ****ing rock ninjas and samurais.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
The more they replenish, the more the ninjas will kill. I still think the ninjas will move so fast the pirates can't react fast enough. Why can pirates do anything they want? Why can't ninjas be invincible?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Pirates don't follow any sort of code, thats why. Ninjas have a code they have to abide by, as do Samurais. Pirates are just "hey, as long as we rape your woman and pillage your goods we're good to go.