Ninja, Samuri or Pirate?

Ninja, Samurai, or ugh, Pirate

• Total voters

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Why does it seem that darkblade has his facts reversed? NINJAS are chosen from birth(sometimes trained)
And how the **** did power rangers get in this!?!?!?

p.s. power rangers are ninjas
plz show some source

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
You can't honestly ask me to choose, can you?

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Pirates get all the chicks.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
k let me fix this
Why does it seem that darkblade has his facts reversed? NINJAS are chosen from birth(sometimes trained)
source?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Rangers:_Ninja_Storm

I would like to be a ninja because ninjas are cool.*

That was the worst version of Power Rangers because the show tried to stray from the Pirate-y-ness of the others. So, when the pirates got word, they used their god powers to give it a shitty plot and characters. So, your argument is pure fail, x42bn6.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That was the worst version of Power Rangers because the show tried to stray from the Pirate-y-ness of the others. So, when the pirates got word, they used their god powers to give it a shitty plot and characters. So, your argument is pure fail, x42bn6.
A shitty series of Power Rangers does not void my argument that Power Rangers are Ninjas!

Ninja ==||===Dark Blade's false argument======>

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
pirate. coz they are the best. samurai in close second. i like the movie last samurai so thats what would make me want to be a samurai.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A shitty series of Power Rangers does not void my argument that Power Rangers are Ninjas!

Ninja ==||===Dark Blade's false argument======>

It does. It's just that the pirates learned of your blasphemy and decided to deprive you of your comprehension skills. So, you obviously don't understand that you've been destroyed verbally.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
pirates are bad asses! they will kill you and take your shit. ninjas need to sneek to get something done and well the other douche bags kill themselves if they are "dishonered"
emo samurai
p.s im digin the new look of the forums.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
NINJA VANISH!

I'll go w/ that ^.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Ninjas don't NEED to sneak, they are just really good at it, pirates don't have super powers, aren't god, and can't bend the rules of space and time, they hang out all day on a hot ass boat, with a bunch of sweaty ass fat dudees who probably don't shower, basically they are worse than hobos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates#Life_as_a_Pirate

In the popular modern imagination, pirates of the classical period were rebellious, clever teams who operated outside the restricting bureaucracy of modern life. In reality, many pirates ate poorly, did not become fabulously wealthy, and died young.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjas

Though typically classified as assassins, many of the ninja were warriors in all senses. In Hayes's book, Mystic Arts of the Ninja, Hattori Hanzo, one of the most legendary ninja, is depicted in armor similar to that of a Samurai.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Sir Frances Drake was a successful pirate :O
now im just spamming
no supporters with samurai's?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
"In reality, many pirates ate poorly, did not become fabulously wealthy, and died young."
thats why I like them. pirates= punk rock
:lol
p.s you forgot that they were loud, drunk, and had no respect for anything!