New Patch Benifits You?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
SimonSims said:
The patch has been murder to my game. Newbelf sux so bad now...Im gonna retired unless they repatch it :)
lol newbelf :p

Well I noticed how MK can get healed so fast, do healing stacks? (like multiple priests healing?) or was it just my eyes? It went from red bar to like half life at once.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
It hasnt really changed anything. The Firelord is awsome, but other than that nothing's really changed.

Except that for some reason I'm starting to tech to Gryphons alot more, but that doesn't have to do with 1.17...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
UD got nothing but nerfs. humans got nothing but buffs.

HU>UD
HU>>>>>UD

do the math

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
This sounds like an infomercial:

"What can the new patch do for you!"

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aragorn7 said:
This sounds like an infomercial:

"What can the new patch do for you!"
Nothing! I noticed when I do taunt with 3 mgs! THEY ALL DO TAUNTS AT ONCE SO ITS USELESS

fIX IT BLIZZ NOW :'(

other than that I want to say Entangle sucks officially, until it hits higher lvl.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
UD got nothing but nerfs. humans got nothing but buffs.

HU>UD
HU>>>>>UD

do the math
Haha Pan take it, but I'd rather use FL ,beast master, MK with AM than Blood Mage even without his damage cap or without banish.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I'd say the game is close to balance now. Human has the top now tho. Try this on NE solo BM with motar breakers rifles preists.. If you get the turtle fast expand get like two gryph bears take 200% from them GG.

XsexecutionerX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
N_ said:
lol newbelf :p

Well I noticed how MK can get healed so fast, do healing stacks? (like multiple priests healing?) or was it just my eyes? It went from red bar to like half life at once.
The MK might have been carrying a health potion and used it at the same time it was being healed.

I like the changes. I love the Blademaster now. Its my primary hero every game now.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
My thoughts on the patch are mixed. They have added a lot of stuff...but at the expense of balance IMO. Revert all changes to 1.14b state, but keep ALL of the nice updates to the game (ladder, global hero xp changes, blah blah). 1.14b was a nice patch for TFT, probably one of the more balanced patches.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
XsexecutionerX said:
The MK might have been carrying a health potion and used it at the same time it was being healed.

I like the changes. I love the Blademaster now. Its my primary hero every game now.
Nope, even if he had healing pot, that healingness was going on and on... I couldnt kill MK basically...

Either way I won, Aragorn thought I won with most uber 1337est way I could've ever done, learnt from Master Khull!

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
I also get Blademaster every 2v2 game I do, but not just because of his buff - More because of the fact that the EXP increase from FS' wolves is just ridiculous...No one sees AM's WEs getting nerfed do they?

And if somebody quits NE just because entangle lost 3 seconds on it, you really suck at Warcraft - 9 seconds is still insanely good for a level 1 spell, so don't complain, and use the 3 other amazing heros NE has.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
GodHatesYou1701 said:
I also get Blademaster every 2v2 game I do, but not just because of his buff - More because of the fact that the EXP increase from FS' wolves is just ridiculous...No one sees AM's WEs getting nerfed do they?

And if somebody quits NE just because entangle lost 3 seconds on it, you really suck at Warcraft - 9 seconds is still insanely good for a level 1 spell, so don't complain, and use the 3 other amazing heros NE has.
who said that? Me? I never said I quit NE because of that, I just said it sux compared to previous patches :p

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
N_ said:
Nope, even if he had healing pot, that healingness was going on and on... I couldnt kill MK basically...

Either way I won, Aragorn thought I won with most uber 1337est way I could've ever done, learnt from Master Khull!
Master Khull eh? I MUST MEAT THIS MAN!

You won using mass MG's right?

Anywho, I really think HU is overpowered right now. So...all humans ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE, because if you don't, blizzard will never fix it!

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
Hahahaha Aragorn, your so right. The only way Blizzard knows to fix something is when it gets abused to shit.

And Simo - Just because your little KoTG abuse gets slightly nerfed, your quitting a race? Shame on you...You give shame on our country.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aragorn7 said:
Master Khull eh? I MUST MEAT THIS MAN!

You won using mass MG's right?

Anywho, I really think HU is overpowered right now. So...all humans ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE, because if you don't, blizzard will never fix it!
I thought I told you :p Ancient wonders LOL

MGs were my current strat, but I didnt mass them this time lol, I massed bears + dyrads :fwink.

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
Bears are such a good unit to have around...I'm suprised they aren't used more.

Seriously though - My friend and I, use a strat where we get Trueshot + Kodo Drums + Roar + 3/0 Demos...Absolute ownage, usually get the pults to do like 190ish damage.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
N_ said:
I thought I told you :p Ancient wonders LOL
You tell me many things. :loopy

I wonder if blizzard will ever nerf necromancers? Possibly they will when everyone gets sick of people using them?