New Patch Benifits You?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
GodHatesYou1701 said:
Are you trying to say that us Orc players are stupid?

*Cracks knuckles*

Meh, I need a new hero to use in 2v2...:(
No, I think he is saying they are blind.... :dance

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I think the Wolves giving 40% more exp is incredibly stupid
Whats incredibly stupid, is that they didnt make the +40% exp apply to all summons. This change in particular really benefits night elf, with good wisp micro they can level their hero up for 180 gold or so.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
BluddLuSt4Life said:
Whats incredibly stupid, is that they didnt make the +40% exp apply to all summons. This change in particular really benefits night elf, with good wisp micro they can level their hero up for 180 gold or so.
Agreed, all summons are overpowered period.

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
BluddLuSt4Life said:
I was thinking the exact same thing - No one complains about WE's being too good, but they are much better than Wolves.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^^^ not really...they have their ups and downs....WE's go for air + more attack....wolves...when combined have more health, invisible, critical strike...another thing thats good about wolves is that they are much faster than WE's...you can easily follow a unit that is running for protection in his base. same with heros!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o yeah 4got about that one...but the best use of wolves IMO...is to chase down injured units! It really is effective mostly agains HUmans..because they have nowhere to go...