New Patch Benifits You?

Reaction score
oh wow I had a friend who I did that strat also, godhatesyou. It works quite well actually but recently he keeps dropping on me

speaking of mgs, how are they doing in this patch

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
I'll stab you Derz...Don't even start with me and the disconnects.

If any of you don't know, I disconnected our first game because of a power outage - He has disconnected about 8 times out of 20 games.

Reaction score
Stick to the topic =P
And just so you know, that FIRST game signifies the start of our friendship. Speaking of which, the game started off me losing my necropolis against 2 UD players level 15+. And I won also, this has definately have to mount to something.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
Stick to the topic =P
And just so you know, that FIRST game signifies the start of our friendship. Speaking of which, the game started off me losing my necropolis against 2 UD players level 15+. And I won also, this has definately have to mount to something.
Interesting...I wonder how you pulled that one off...LOL

But, you have always been capable of amazing things.....so... :lovedup

Reaction score
Well, while my friend here dropped, I massed batriders Muaha. Then they called me a hacker because I frequently scouted for expos.

Which reminds me aragorn, youve been recently posting a lot in the wc sections, does this mean that you're going to play warcraft now? I knew you couldn't resist o.o

Icey_Gregorio

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dP said:
kinda, but firelord rules!
HEY now people don't forget the awesome other dude the achmieslt I love that hoe :heart :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesnt benefit me, nor I hate it. The Alchemist isnt that good, just healing. The FL owns really i would get him as first and harass with 4-5 lava spawns. It owns really. I wouldnt play him vs good players in 1v1 I suppose.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm...could you guys give me some new ones??
I have this one in mind right now...didnt get the chance to try it...It involves the BM at level 5 with level 3 banish level 2 siphon mana...and a couple of mana potions! I was thinking all you do is banish the meat wall and go for the ranged/spellcasters...all the time! The duration for banish at level 3 is 18 seconds!! This strategy does sound tooo theoretical, but i havent tried it yet...Cool huh?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
Which reminds me aragorn, youve been recently posting a lot in the wc sections, does this mean that you're going to play warcraft now? I knew you couldn't resist o.o
No, if I did come back, it would only be for teh mass acolyte madness. I just post a lot because I am bored again.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Aragorn7 said:
No, if I did come back, it would only be for teh mass acolyte madness. I just post a lot because I am bored again.
I will get you back in to War3 and hold you thar as my AT slave, 4EVA RAWRWRWARAWRWR

We should so do this in 3 v 3 with edd :)

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm probably slow on this but:

Defend seriously rapes orcs. Won with 6 Defend-foots +mk easy.

Reaction score
Yeah I hear defend really rapes nowadays, but footies are still weak xD
Btw, being bored is another reason why you should come play warcraft. We really do need players in these wc sections =(

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
Btw, being bored is another reason why you should come play warcraft. We really do need players in these wc sections =(
All I would ever play is mass acos. BECAUSE THEY OWN, AND YOU KNOW IT!

Check N_'s sig for more info. ;)

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
Simo, if you can't guess who I am, you deserve to be shot in the eye.

And Derz and I = FRIENDS FOREVER YAY! But, his disconnect problems are a problem...He did it again last night...:'(

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
AHappyChineseBoy said:
Try foots with defend vs grunts with FS doing chain lightning- GG foots. Try them vs ghouls, better but with frost nova- GG foots. In such case rifles are still better because of the damage.

But against mass archers, this is what makes them worth using. Blizzard is best vs Potm+ archers but before you have breakers or knights, foots can own. This is the only useful change of 'defend'

Blood mage isnt solo hero, trust me. Instead, for 2v2 or any team, you must have him. GG

Arcane tower may do 20 dmg to summoned but does it harm grunts greatly? No. You'd better kill grunts and have guard tower.

OK and what really makes me happy :

DK's armor reduced. Faster DK kill so when you decrease his life, he wont kill and harass your peasants all the time.

Destroyers are weakened, now the best way is to kill UD before he masses aboms.GG

The noob hero Blade Master can be killed so this diesnt make sense that you can walk through units with wind walk.

I always kill feral spirits. Some people realize that they give me free exp so they resummon them in battles, before I kill them.

Banish in teams without cooldown is GG bats.

GodHatesYou1701

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.theconclave.tk
I think the Wolves giving 40% more exp is incredibly stupid. 3 wolves will give you around half a level...So on a harass against an FS, you can gain a level just by killing a few wolves? That's stupid...