NE~the power of archers

krazedkirby

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ARchers sucks 20 archers fully upgraded can be beat my 12 footmen with defend i know this because ive done it just requires a little micro. and a huntress/dryad rush is not always ownage. 8 gouls fully upgraded with some necros will own huntress/dryads given they have the right heroes.

@

!@#$%^&*

archers just plain old suck, if u want a good army go with druids of the claw a hunter and hunteresses

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah rite, whoeva decides to think Archers suck is no way a NE fan or sucks at using them. Though not the greatest to use as a single unit, Huntresses are great with Thorns Aura and the DH.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
My partner went mass archers and i ended up geting killed first because they over powered me, and his archers were slaughtered. Archers suck, get with the program!!!

The Lich King

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Archers... i still say they suck. you know why? well ill tell ya why. melee units rape their ass and i like most other people am concentrated on melee units. dont forget also purchase goblim land mines and put around base. booom your ar chers get ready for attack in hiding and step on one. byby ass-kissing archers!!!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
From the game i just mentioned, the guy attacked with an infernal and 2 wolfs, and got maybe 20-35 archers before they were killed.

intel

Premium Member
Reaction score
u get the from the goblin merchant or somthin like that(in that same place u can purchase these flyin transporters which can transport about 8 or 9 units) but i dont really know how to use the lol, and never did... how do we use them?

and x42bn6 u said "Archers + Huntresses/Dryads/Chimaeras = fun" how will some1 gett that kind of resources to get these units? he'll need upgrading and alot of resoures, try it urself and ull see that ull get raped by a simple rush if u try to do this strat, i tried it my self and it didnt work.

Magi-Viper

Premium Member
Reaction score
OKAY..... Now, lets get 1 thing straight - Archers are support units, anyone who uses em 4 more then that should definetly learn to play better. Ive read all your argments, and they all relate on how archers attack. Funny how you dont mention how the receive blows?

they do bout 40 dmg with lvl3 trueshot - thats nice. But send a few ghouls, footmen, crypt fiends, huntresses, grunts, or anything else that doesnt take extra dmg from pierce, and all your 40 archers die faster then you can count.

Like i said earlier - If you use archers as support units ONLY, and get hunts or bears to take all the blow, then yes, i agree that archers can change the tides of battle to some extent.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
My brother and I have been ATing a lot lately. We are currently 40-2 and rising. (We lost to RaMpAgE and CrAfT clans, it pissed me off :\) He goes NE, and I go human. He masses archers with a DH, every time, while I go a few footies, a pali, and tech to second hero and casters. We don't play very many noobs, we're just good. Our communication is great because we sit right next to eachother. We always know what the enemy is doing because of his owl, so they get no chance to expo. The Pali is nearly impossible to kill before any other because of his divine shield, so I just heal his DH. Look forward to seeing us in the top 100 soon :)

btw, we went 29-0 before our first lost

u get the from the goblin merchant or somthin like that(in that same place u can purchase these flyin transporters which can transport about 8 or 9 units) but i dont really know how to use the lol, and never did... how do we use them?
You don't know what you're talking about, please be quiet. Land mines were removed from all ladder games a few patches ago.

Archers are great, incredible dmg, trueshot helps them a lot. Their dmg is 40 plus, and when the enemy is slowed by my sorceresses, the archers can run from melee opponents. I NEED to post a replay here to show you all what kind of damage archers can do, It's getting painful listening to all this :D

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Mass archers kick ass. They knocked me so hard in 30mins my upkeep never went into high, even though I was pumping out Frost Wyrms as undead.

Magi-Viper

Premium Member
Reaction score
mass archers have good dmg yes, but they are the easiest combat units to kill in the game. Need I say more?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
When they have a PotM behind them, Level 10, out of range, doing Starfall, you're still gonna have a tough time. Oh, and when I fought them, 2 Orc allies of them came. Ally no.1 was being attacked from behind. Ally no.2 was dead. Ally no.3 had High Upkeep and STILL had 3 lv 1 heroes! We actually lost 3v4! And I was doing everything!

war3man

Premium Member
Reaction score
hah

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Archers are good with 2 heros, and huntresses. other than that u drop em and go to dryads.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I know, but a lv 3 frost Nova destroys archers, seriously, one puts the center one down to like 10HP and the rest like 15. They will get torn to shit by meele, so they need good support to inflict true damage.