c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: omg

Originally posted by dateRape
Again we cannot compare apples to oranges. flies heh heh
We're not comparing apples to oranges. We're comparing DNA to DNA.

DNA functions the exact same way in flies as it does in Humans. They undergo mitosis and meiosis just like us humans. Like I said, start digging your way out plz.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but different dna different strands
you can clone a sheep but at this time we are unable to clone humans. So you can make gay flies CANT MAKE GAY HUMANS. Now you cross over into being God. So you decide one can be born gay. Because you have the means. So did God but he choose not to make you born gay.

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but different dna different strands
you can clone a sheep but at this time we are unable to clone humans. So you can make gay flies CANT MAKE GAY HUMANS. Now you cross over into being God. So you decide one can be born gay. Because you have the means. So did God but he choose not to make you born gay.
We share about 2/3 of our genome with fruit flies. We both have X and Y chromosomes. It functions the exact same way.

And about playing God, and cloning, the only reason we haven't cloned humans yet is because of idiotic people like you who think we're playing God, and who can't understand what's going on. You are a hindrance to further scientific progress. Get yourself educated.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let me help you into your hole. This is tricky you are playing God and hell yea I'm scared you just created gay flies. God would not be so stupid But you on the other hand...............will and you will not stop there. See you dont know even know the first thing about being God. Let your Actions speak for themselves you created gay flies!

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Let me help you into your hole. This is tricky you are playing God and hell yea I'm scared you just created gay flies. God would not be so stupid But you on the other hand...............will and you will not stop there. See you dont know even know the first thing about being God. Let your Actions speak for themselves you created gay flies!
I just wanna know realy quick, who filled your mind with all this anti gay propaganda and lies? Who told you about the "Gay Agenda" and all this other shit you're spouting off about, shit which you obviosly have no understanding of. I swear, the shit you're going on about sounds like it came out of an X-Files episode, with these "conspiracy theories", and "political agendas". Next you'll be saying gays are really just aliens that have come to turn us all gay! :rolleyes:

And no, we are not playing God. We are trying to learn. Trying to find out the real cause or causes behind homosexuality. Unlike you since you seem to enjoy wallowing in your ignorance and hate. And btw, how do you know that God doesn't make certain ppl gay? You ever talk to him? You ever ask him? You ever been there when he "makes" a person? And if you say yes to any of those questions then you're a bigger fruit loop that I thought.

The only goal that the homosexual "party" has is to be treated equal. Too not be discriminated against solely on the basis of something thats so ****ing trivial and is no one elses business; sex. All they want is to be treated like you or I, ad have the same advantages and prospects that we enjoy. I don't really see the problem with that.

You have shown so credible evidence beyond your flawed logic that this "Gay Agenda" exists anywhere outside your twisted mind. Same with the way that you claimed "reproduce".

Perhaps if you'ld read a little more and open your own eyes, you might see how deep in the hole you really are.

Some_Dumb_Guy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm i do have agree with all the other ppl date rape in that u are only being and ignorant moron who on any other day would be seen rummaging thru garbage cans and first who are u to say that because there is know proof it doesnt exist i mean i am sure u are religious just by that statement kuz most religious ppl are like that they say kuz there is no evidence for other religions that they dont exist while every religion (yes even atheism and every other religion) is based purly on a book and nothing more and a bunch of blind ppl leading the blind just like u are. see u are makeing a blind statement that even before u wrote this thread that u had already made up your mind and should be put down like a sick dog for being the closed minded ignorant moron that u are. and also since you are so dead set in that there is a god show me proof and ill agree with u untill then i am fine being one who just doesnt give enough shlt to care about it

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dont worry about me and how you feel me to be ignorant. Worry about yourself. If my thoughts or views are too much for your lil mind than do not reply. As for a God we have no proof either way of there being one or not. So I choose to believe there is one. And for that you get all wet? Anyways anyone who cant humble themselves to a higher being. Has no worth. God does not ask us to do anything that is so harsh. What it comes down to, is you non believers. Have a problem with being good to your fellow man. You have problems with love and doing the right thing. You wanted to be treated like a God yourself but will not give it in return. You dont like the idea of the ten comandments. Those are rules you cannot follow. Your replies are that of people with no direction. I feel even by some chance there is not a God. I will not feel bad for living my life like there was one. What so i miss out on being an asshole to others I do not know. Or I miss out on stealing from others. I can live without being a liar or a cheat. Well I do feel sorry for the lot of you and I mean I feel sorry!! For you find it too difficult to abide by some simple rules in life. Which I might add will only add to a better person. But you choose the opposite!!! heh heh

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As for a God we have no proof either way of there being one or not. So I choose to believe there is one. And for that you get all wet?
I never said there isn't a God. I actually believe in God. I'm not irritated at you because you think there is a God. I'm irritated at you because you think you know how God thinks. You have the audacity to say that we're playing God when A) you don't even know how DNA or cloning works and B) since when do you know exactly how God thinks? I personally believe that he put all of this stuff here to be explored and discovered. If you personally believe something else, that's great, but you cannot, and more importantly WILL NOT be allowed to use this as grounds for a debate.

Anyways anyone who cant humble themselves to a higher being. Has no worth.
Anyone who cannot accept other's beliefs has no worth.

God does not ask us to do anything that is so harsh. What it comes down to, is you non believers. Have a problem with being good to your fellow man.
If you qualify as my fellow man, I could understand.

But what really bothers me, is that this has nothing to do with this discussion. You have not even bothered to read other's posts. We are not talking about treating your neighbor as yourself, we are talking about why you happen to hate homosexuals, which you cannot seem to show neighborly love to them.

You have problems with love and doing the right thing.
You're the one being hateful towards a large group of individuals, and is it even possible that our view of the right thing may be different than yours?

You wanted to be treated like a God yourself but will not give it in return. You dont like the idea of the ten comandments. Those are rules you cannot follow. Your replies are that of people with no direction. I feel even by some chance there is not a God. I will not feel bad for living my life like there was one. What so i miss out on being an asshole to others I do not know. Or I miss out on stealing from others. I can live without being a liar or a cheat. Well I do feel sorry for the lot of you and I mean I feel sorry!! For you find it too difficult to abide by some simple rules in life. Which I might add will only add to a better person. But you choose the opposite!!! heh heh [/B]
You my friend are a disillusioned, sad, person. You come in here uneducated on the very argument you start. You don't read people's posts, and you go off on a tangent calling us unholy and mean people who wish to play God.

I'm am here to inform you that this will not pass itself off as debate. You have not provided any reason behind your argument. Therefore I will ignore you. Your argument doesn't even deserve a response, and you should be extremely happy that I even read your entire post. I just hope that one day you will learn to read so you won't spend your whole life ignorant of the spanking you have just recieved.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please spew you garbage on another thread. I know how God thinks he tells us. Have you ever read any passages? If so then you know how he feels and thinks. I am only going by my beliefs. Which are influenced by God. If God said love gays and back them as you would others. I would. But God does not like gays and promises them hell. So who am I to go against his word. Hey your god might be different. You might not know how he feels. Maybe he does not trust you enough to let you know. I find it sad again for you, you are not close with your god. Your god keeps his thoughts from you. You having to come up with your own conclusions without direction. maybe it is time for you to re group. yes i think you should

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Please spew you garbage on another thread

Its garbage because its what YOU believe. Not me, not anyone else.

I know how God thinks he tells us. Have you ever read any passages? If so then you know how he feels and thinks. I am only going by my beliefs. Which are influenced by God. If God said love gays and back them as you would others. I would. But God does not like gays and promises them hell. So who am I to go against his word. Hey your god might be different. You might not know how he feels. Maybe he does not trust you enough to let you know. I find it sad again for you, you are not close with your god. Your god keeps his thoughts from you. You having to come up with your own conclusions without direction. maybe it is time for you to re group. yes i think you should

Heres what I dont get daterape, you have refused to show your evidence for this "agenda" and then rant on about god. People have shown you countless proof and you (my guess is you dont even read it or give it a quick glance) then you bring up the God argument.

Just because YOU believe in something dosnt mean everyone else does. If your going to debate, read the evidence and then debate. Dont just go off ranting about some god that might even not excist.

FYI: Im a Catholic.

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have nothing to prove to anyone. If you are to be so ignorant not to know these things on your own. It is not my job to teach you. Show me where it says "HOMOSEXUALS" are not to be condemned. What bible are you reading from where homosexuality is accepted. Lighten up guy, your god likes gays mine does not so what! You going to lose sleep over my God not liking poofters?
Do you know that only homosexuals have pushed for the legal age of consent to where it is today. They are still not happy with a grown man to have sex with a boy of 13 and be legal. They are pushing for a lower age. They brainwash 9 and 10 year olds they have a right to have sex with a grown man. These confused kids write letters to judges and congress. Stating their pleas.

As for the gay community if you dont know about how anyone running for office. Has to appeal to these people in some states and counties for votes. Then look into it yourself. These people vote for those in favor of gay marriages. One who will see their partner is able to get the same benefits as your wife. But yet not be married. Please update yourself ! These are all issues that should just be known to people who claim to know everything!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Christ is clearly the anti-Christ. His preachings of love are in disregard for God's harsh rules on the hatred of gays. Thank God the Romans crucified that bastard before he spread his pansy visions of "love" to all of Christianity. I see that you were saved at least, dateRape, from his distorting ideas.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
I have nothing to prove to anyone. If you are to be so ignorant not to know these things on your own.

So your saying im ignorant because I dont already believe these things?

It is not my job to teach you. Show me where it says "HOMOSEXUALS" are not to be condemned.

I pity you. You are hating someone because of a sexual preference? God I think Im going to hate my friend because he likes a different color

Do you know that only homosexuals have pushed for the legal age of consent to where it is today. They are still not happy with a grown man to have sex with a boy of 13 and be legal. They are pushing for a lower age. They brainwash 9 and 10 year olds they have a right to have sex with a grown man.

So your saying straight men do not do the same to 9 or 10 year old girls? This is a very ignorant statement.

As for the gay community if you dont know about how anyone running for office. Has to appeal to these people in some states and counties for votes. Then look into it yourself. These people vote for those in favor of gay marriages. One who will see their partner is able to get the same benefits as your wife. But yet not be married. Please update yourself ! These are all issues that should just be known to people who claim to know everything! [/B]
I want proof for this 'gay agenda'. Also so straight men dont do the same for hetro marriages. Also when did I say I know everything.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
DateRape I have read alot of your post threw out this thread and I must say, If you lived withing 30 minutes of me I would personally kick your ass... The meer closed mindness of your argument and stupidty bothers me...
Do you know any gay people? I have yet to meet a gay people and I know quite a few whom have ever lobbyed to lower the legal age of Sex, what your talking about is Child Molesters.. Gay people want to be left alone, not scourned because they get off on something other than you....

O and btw God also said he would kill anyone who wacked off and I bet you have...

People I realize this was in the old testament, however the death to gays thing he is reffering to was in the oldtestament as well. Levctius(sp?) to be exact...

dateRape

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well here we go again with another gay man. Who does not like the truths about his own kind. Now I am saying you are very ignorant if you do not know how Gods feels and thinks. When he tells you how he feels and thinks. You are no Catholic. You have no faith you do not know your own god. You speak against him. Do you know that being a catholic or any person of faith believes in God?

And as for your bullshit about heterosexuals lobbying for the age of consent to be dropped. Prove it! You cant, there is no group that get signatures or give money in hopes for the age of consent to be dropped. Why is it someone like you has to produce lies to try and make a point. Or just throws out a statement about how men dont do the same with nine or ten year old girls. You can only assume. Yea and dont try and weasel your way out of that boy!! You can only assume for you do not know for that to be a true statement!

I find it very funny how the moderators themselves come in here. And spew their shit. And then at the top of this board they tell you how to debate. And claim how things are so bad about what others do but when in fact it is they who are the ones bringing this place dwn not others. Tell you how to reply. but that is for you not them. Corruption at its finest!!! You cant just give anyone a lil power.

You are grasping for straws mate. You say I dont like someone because of sexual preference. Ok my choice. But to compare it with disliking of another over what color they like. You need to lie down or something. There are no moral issues in color like there is in sexual preference. C mon you are really trying too hard scraping the barrel!! heh heh heh

I have to add we have a so called mod who makes idle threats. This guy has to relate to violence the hurting of another because they see things different. This is the kind of person who is in charge. Thank you for letting me in on your type of person. You are a work of art. Well then I am thankful for you not kicking my ass. Because we all know now that if it were any other way you would make sure that bodily harm would come to me. And now we know that is how people who run this place would deal with people who have differewnt beliefs.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude, you're a nutcase.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
So when Jesus The Messiah Son of God He who controls the Universe says Love thy Neighbor I am supposed to ignore him if he has a diffrent sexual orenintation. I also noticed that you skipped the last part of my thread....

Btw Im not Catholic if you were talking to me, if anything Im Satanic. I am my own god I do as I choose not what some mythic unjust gay Killer tells me to do

(I realize that true christians dont think this about god, but fot his guy thats what he thinks of God...)

c9h13no3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here are the main points of the argument. If he cannot counter them, I will stop posting, for I have won the debate.

Point #1:
The bible verses that are Anti-Gay are in the old testament, and are outweighed by Jesus' teachings of loving your enimies and neighbor's alike, and that whole "Judge not lest ye be judged" thing.

Point #2:
Your God made people gay. He created men, and their DNA. Scientist have proven that sexual orientation is a product of your genes.

Point #3:
The Bible was written in a period of time with different values, some of which do not apply today.

If I'm missing anything here, help me out, but the point is, if dateRape refuses to counter any of these points with substantial evidence, then he is just avoiding the argument, and this thread should be locked to avoid further spewing of extremist, barely Christian beliefs. He's slandering Christianity.