Mineral Stealing!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, but I also like to get my workers to kill the one he sends. It's harming me but i play for fun mostly. :p I just don't like it whren you steal 8 minerals I will nee dfrom my MINERAL CRYSTAL. :angry

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Awe, that would suck so bad, if all you needed was those 8 minerals to win the game....don't know how that'd really play a part, but it'd be funny as hell.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
What I like to do is to build an assimilator really soon (I scout with the 7th probe). Steals them sometime :D

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Prox said:
As soon as I get air, I check their base every spare second I have. Since I usually get observers out late.
just by reading this..i can tell ur a newbie

"as soon as i get air"...so what do u do...rush to corsairs, scouts, arbs, and carriers? rofl..and is air units the only means of scouting?? haha

and observers out late...hmm...that is a big problem, since terran goes mine, zerg can go lurkers, and protoss can go dt's...no detection = gg, and if u think photon cannons will help...ur overlooking the fact that u won't be able to attack if they have units that are invisible, well...u can but u would just get killed...and therefore allowing them to expo the entire map and own u like nothing

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I think you are delving into the subject too far Tiger :-/

BOT - I also enjoy pyloning at their natural so their CC/Nexus/Hatch is positioned further away then usual. And it's good for scouting.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Renzokuken, we need to rematch. After that last game I had eariler, I feel back in the Sc Spirit. Check the reply when you can, please. and tell me how I did. I still can;t beleive i played with TrongaMonga. :D

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Tiger_shark said:
just by reading this..i can tell ur a newbie

"as soon as i get air"...so what do u do...rush to corsairs, scouts, arbs, and carriers? rofl..and is air units the only means of scouting?? haha

and observers out late...hmm...that is a big problem, since terran goes mine, zerg can go lurkers, and protoss can go dt's...no detection = gg, and if u think photon cannons will help...ur overlooking the fact that u won't be able to attack if they have units that are invisible, well...u can but u would just get killed...and therefore allowing them to expo the entire map and own u like nothing

Right....there's a sign I think you should put around your neck..."Insert Foot In Mouth" fits oh so well for you.

Alright, ass hole, let me give it to ya straight, cause I'm getting sick of these bullshit conversations with your nit picking ass. I don't rush to air, I go fast to Dark Templars to compliment my Zealots and then go for High Templars, then move to Corsairs, Reavers next, Carriers, and maybe an Arbiter or two.

1) Cannons do help - Place your army around them and use them to suppliment your defence, piece it together asinistic bitch. Still with me?

2) Wow, you've actually played a Terran who uses mines? Much less Vultures, enough of which to place enough mines to devistate your force? Stop playing the computer for once. I haven't seen a mine field in months.

3) In order for Lurkers to attack, they need to be in range of their target = well in range of Cannons. Run your pesky ass army to the front line as soon as you see em. Lurkers are detected, end of Zerg, counter attack.

4) Dark Templars need to be extremely close to attack...haha, wait, their MELEE. Meaning, Cannons can get them too. What, when you expo you don't put up defences? Wow, what a noob.

5) My Army consists 50% of invisible units. They attack mine, I attack theirs. No prob. High Templar evens out the score. See, Psi Storm kills invisible units, or did you not realize this before you put your preteen fingers on the keyboard and just started to hop from key to key like a turky on crack on Thanksgiving Day?

6) As I said, I scout continuously. They got an Expo, I am well aware of it. Most of the time, I let them finish, to only raze it, so they wasted 300, 400 minerals.

You think of yourself too highly Mr. Shark! Allow me to advise you to prompty shut the hell up, before you start labeling me for your idiotic abuse again. You haven't proved one thing yet, and all you do is seem to agrivate me more and more. Eh, no matter. I feel alittle better now. Thanks, you've allowed me to vent on your poor excuse of....I'll stop there. Have a nice night! :rofl2

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm surprised ur arguing with me...i bet you don't even realize that YOU are the person who is wrong

in response to your points

1. cannons help with defense...of course...but what i was saying..is the fact that you won't be able to leave your base without getting detectors when facing cloaked units..if you try to cannon push ur way out of ur base....go quit sc and play another game cause that is just a really really stupid thing to do

2. a terran who uses mines....are EVERWHERE...they are used in TvT, and TvP..and on some rare occasions TvZ..and i believe u are underestimating vultures..i sneak 4 into your base in the beginning, lay mines at ur gateways..and rape all the probes since vultures take 2 shots to kill one and are super fast...even if you have goons blocking your ramp, i will lay mines at ramp, forcing you to retreat, and rushing in...but this is all too complex for you because u haven't had any experience facing vultures

3. The lurks aren't going to run into the cannons u dumbass...they stay burrowed outside your base and keep u inside (this is called a contain by the way..) and once u come out, lurks will own u if u don't have detectors.

4. see point 3 except replace lurks with dark templars

5. "50% of my army is invisible", good for you in spending your money on all those expensive units...and ooooooo psi storm....u expect to kill all their invisible units with storm? plz...gimme a break..lets say i spread 6 lurks outside ur base, it takes 12...count them..12 STORMS, to kill all 6...i would say that is a waste..wouldn't you?

6. Killing expos when ur contained is very hard....

if you wish to continue this...then PM me for 1v1...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
All right, folks, that's enough. No more flaming, trolling, off topicness, anything. Failure to comply will result on yet another closed thread.