Microsoft Bought Blizzard

Infested.Fenix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i really want to know new zerg units :D. Prottoss too. Not so much terran.

Do the zerg have new ground units? Air units? New buildings? New spells or abilities? New stats for current units? Man im going crazy.

Plz tell me about any new zerg or protoss units, if they ground or air, and if they kickass :D

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guys come down we only got schematics. There will not be water units in sc2 because its a space revolving game. Secondly, the Hybrids and Xel'Naga will be the news races. SC2 will not use a simple WCIII graphics, it will have its own engine. Finally the editor will be simple to understand and will have the ability to add voices to the briefings, if you have a microphone you record what you want to say and etch it to the briefing.

StarlightDragon

Member!
Reaction score
ummmmmmmmm... you could always add voices to the briefings. I'm glad it will have a new engine![GLOW=orangered]And can you say a little more about the editor then "simple to understand"?!?!?!?!?!?[/GLOW]

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hyarion
Hehe the suckers from Westwood probably cant stand the competition =)
well duh! did you se there conteratatck for diablo?? its name is nox :) it failed because there wasnt much diverity in it but had alot of the basic items diablo had so yeah westwood cant stand the compitition

T

toyman

SCfan13 is NOT a Blizzard employee. If any company bought Blizzard, they would leave the employees. They would make the same games they do now, but somebody else would own them. Blizzard started off as their own company and was bought by another company.

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
If a company had to buy blizzard, who would you pick?

I would pick squaresoft. I know they've only made RPGs, but all of their games (final fantasy, chrono) are top of the line, and the real reason that I play RPGs. I know they could make a great RTS game, it would just take some work. Starcraft would also become more cutomizable (like special abilities, if you get one unit, you can't get another unit ect...), which would make it much more challenging.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master Virus
I wouldn't pick any company to own Blizzard.
They're good as how they are now.
I'd let nature do it.
hmm iunno nature buying blizzard out. I don't think nature would do much.

Dark-Shenlong

Member!
Reaction score
NO1 ABOUSLUTELY No1 HAD BETTER BUY BLIZZARD. THEY WOULD MESS IT UP AND TAKE THE FUN OUT OF it. THE ONLY COMPANY WHO COULD POSSIBLY IMPROVE IT IS SONY

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
first off, scfan is a total bullshitter hes not an employee of blizzard. you should see other threads he was on he got proven wrong so many times and the stuff he said maid no sense wich was pointed out by other people its funny really. blizzard wouldnt sell at a time like this. and if it were to sell to anyone, it wouldnt be westwood and hell no it would be ea! they'd make sc football and baseball and ****entennis and other bs like that. man you people believe almost anything!

CLAN_RP_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ninjadude.proboards22.com
I also forgot, scfan13 if your an employee you wouldnt give away so much bout sc2! and bliz doesnt have inturns. And if ur an intern you were really allowed to go to the headquarters in washington? and u really went to washington and back so soon and posted again? and how do we know blizzard headquarters is in washington? god ur such a liar it makes me laugh! god dude i cant belive some people believe u!