Microsoft Bought Blizzard

RAve_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
geocities.com
Did microsofr buy blizzard? i dunno but ive herd alot of rumers of this... But if those ****ers did buy Blizzaed there going t make an ass of them. Is this true?:madatu

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
hmm i dont think so if it is romurs u do reasherch meh i might do it later

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello you may have seen me browsing the threads before. I will remind you, I am a direct employee of Blizzard Inc. Jut out of my internship and working in the Starcraft department I am here to find and bring to justice IceRavenStudios, the user who said his minor toy company was working on SC2. Microsoft is not buying Blizzard but Westwood Studios has tried for many years.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Microsoft did not buy Blizzard they simply can't. So this is a false fact. Blizzard's right

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
RapeFreak is right. These rumors of Blizzard being bought by Microsoft have been running around for awhile, but have no truth to them. On a related note, Electronic Arts attempted to buy Blizzard a week and a half ago. They only wished to purchase Blizzard though, not the entire gaming division, so Vivendi turned them down. You can find the article here at SCLegacy.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
RapeFreak is right.
ahahha RapeFreak it's RapFreak13 thank you very much :) and I don't like rap either. Microsoft can not buy blizzard. Don't worry though lots of people call me RapeFreak.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello sorry for not being here I had to go to Blizzard H.Q. in Washington, I will assure you again neither Westwood nor Electronic Arts have bought Blizzard, we have only made the schematics of Starcraft II. If you have questions post here please.

greyknight517

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yah, c&c is kinda dumb though. i hate thoses lil stick figures they piss me off. but the cool thing is that it has interactive scenary. westwood is a 3rd rate videogame making company that y they tryin to buy blizzard
PHP:

(V)aster)V(ind

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idealplayers.com
I hope ea buys blizzard...they make sweet ass games! and they could proably make sc2 out for p2/gc/xbox cause they are console games, but they also have comp games like battlefield 1942. and besides, ea is RICH!!

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by (V)aster)V(ind
I hope ea buys blizzard...they make sweet ass games! and they could proably make sc2 out for p2/gc/xbox cause they are console games, but they also have comp games like battlefield 1942. and besides, ea is RICH!!
if EA bought blizz they would make starcraft soccer and shit ahahah which would be garbage ;)

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
hahhah sooooo true- EA exels in sport games and some other ones. but microsoft SUCKS in games. i dont even know how they still remain in competition. SC is STILL the best stradegy game i know for some reason. its raw power makes everquest look like a kid game.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by (V)aster)V(ind
I disagree. EA does not make good RTS games. Look at C&C: Generals. It is top on sales but the game online sucks really bad. The netcode is so bad you cannot play more than 2v2 online. I don't really like any of EA's games. BF1942 is ok, but the netcode definitely leaves much to be desired of it. I hate EA and all that it stands for.

Mission Statement: EA stands for the good of the sales, after the suckers buy the game, we screw em by not making anymore patches.

And as for westwood....it is no more. EA bought them out and turned them into EA Pacific. Westwood was bought by EA just so EA could use the words "Command and Conquer" in their new game Generals. Sad really. Boosted sales though, see above at the mission statement.

darkarchon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Microsoft has only one good game, Flight Simulator, and EA has ade sports game for ever, so how in the hell are they going to make a stratigy playing game for god sake.