Meeting BF Members

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Akule said:
um sorry, but thats no way in hell the best place in the US to surf... you guys dont have the Eddie Aikao surf contest. ;)

and **** you guys i dont want to meet any of you fags.
I know you want to see me in surfing gears Akule.

I dont know how to surf.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Notice Akule: Surf City, USA Hawaii's like the stray dog of the US. You're not quite part of us, but we make you think you are because we feel bad for you.

-Frank :cool:

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I live in New York, anyone else? anyone want to actualy met me? No? OK..... Well i suggest that this meeting be held in NY because thats the best place to do it, in Manhatten (NYC) or maybe L.A. next year we can all meet at E3?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh, meeting at E3 is actualy a pretty bright idea, it could work very well. Someone should set a comitee who's job would be to examine the possibility of thinking about it.

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Black~Enthusiasm said:
Oh, meeting at E3 is actualy a pretty bright idea, it could work very well. Someone should set a comitee who's job would be to examine the possibility of thinking about it.
Yes someone please do. Next year when i'm a senior I get out may 1 and i am definately going to LA for E3 so why not have a 3day BF convention there?!

It would be so fun, playing on the ps3 with each other while opening up our little chicken fingerl unch boxes. I am part of the media so maybe i can get a good discount price especialy since we are a big group booking together.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Well here's my big ass reply. I decided to take everyone's locations and pop them on a map. I started it and got really sick of it so i decided just to pop a dot in the state that people lived. :p. I got sick of looking ot location on mapquest and putting it.

One of the funny things is, I used to live in New Hampshire, and have made the drive from Indiana (current home) to new hampshire like 4 times. I've driven within a few miles of a few of you numerous times. I'll tell all of you, New York is the ****ing longest state you'll ever drive thru. Specially whe your driving thru it, alone (only one driving) with your two younger brothers. I-90, hehe, which brought me close to crotcholos.

LoL, Go Go Cape. :p. I've also been to martha's vineyard. Blah. I've been to Cincinatti, and Philly LOL. Take a bus home from New Hampshire, see where your ass gets taken, before you finnaly make it home.

Anyway, Girlfriend just left, and i needed something tod o before i could sleep. here's the picture, i'll maybe check it tommorow morning maybe. yes, if i ****ed up, stfu, not like i really cared. Nite all.

PS. I'm the dot in indiana. gg indiana.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I don't care about damn canadians, or foreigners. :-D you can all go to hellz. You want better map, make it yourself fheghead.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Where's Indiana?

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
It's right below the Hand looking state on the united states map. Damn foreigner's i swear.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
haha canada isnt leet enough to get a map made yet.
which dot in nc am i :(
just shoot yourself right now for saying that.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think we need a nice World Map, guyz. Thats the only way to accomodate canadian and other foreign dots, like Tronga and the Spambot and CM and Kuzmich and Ace and me and etc.

@Gummy_Demonz: What do u mean when you say that you are *with the media*?

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Galatia said:
@Gummy_Demonz: What do u mean when you say that you are *with the media*?
I am a game reviewer for a top site on a top 100 list that gets many many hits so I asked E3 about their discounts for people in the media and they said that counts.

Zerglite

Reaction score
i went and met Pains Requiem today..

cool guy, even if he is big and hairy