Meeting BF Members

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Black~Enthusiasm said:
Those forum meeting plan never, never, never work out. Never.
A few years ago, I was a member of a forum for a short period of time. It was for some online game. At any rate, two of the members ended up living near me. One lived an hour away, one lived six hours away. I set up meetings with both of them after a short time.

After meeting the guy, he ended up being my best friend for over four years and we hung out like every weekend after that. After meeting the girl, I ended up dating her for over a year.

Never isn't a very accurate word.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Galatia said:
I think we need a nice World Map, guyz. Thats the only way to accomodate canadian and other foreign dots, like Tronga and the Spambot and CM and Kuzmich and Ace and me and etc.

@Gummy_Demonz: What do u mean when you say that you are *with the media*?
Nice idea. Did you thought of it alone? :)

-Louis-, you could've said you lived under Michigan, it'd be easier. I know some of those states. Like 5.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
-Azrael666- said:
A few years ago, I was a member of a forum for a short period of time. It was for some online game. At any rate, two of the members ended up living near me. One lived an hour away, one lived six hours away. I set up meetings with both of them after a short time.

After meeting the guy, he ended up being my best friend for over four years and we hung out like every weekend after that. After meeting the girl, I ended up dating her for over a year.

Never isn't a very accurate word.
True, I met my Ex Through d2 and a d2 forum and I was with him for 3 years. Shit happens? :p

Anyway I'd really like to meet Mr JD, 4 hours was it? 4 hours away isn't bad at all, specially for sexy jd bear :p And Of course My lil runey bear

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Still waiting on you ;) Better hurry up though, before the big bad hawt witch with big knockers steals me away from you!

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
LoL. If anyone wants to remake it with the proper locations, feel free. I'd do it if everyone like PMed me there city/state/country. Yet, i'm not wading thru the entire post to redo it all in proper location. :p

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
-Louis- said:
LoL. If anyone wants to remake it with the proper locations, feel free. I'd do it if everyone like PMed me there city/state/country. Yet, i'm not wading thru the entire post to redo it all in proper location. :p
I dont think anyone would..

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yes, Like i'm going to stalk any of you. Well maybe Slyfie, and Crooked, and maybe Wang. Not yoru 12 year old ass.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
What part of Indiana are you from anyway, Louis. Even if you are in northern Indiana you are still probably the closet to me. I live in Louisville.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 28 minutes Total Est. Distance: 275.64 miles

That's about how far me and JD live apart. A really easy drive. LoL. I've actually been down there, with my dad in his truck before, back when he delivered steel.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
-Louis- said:
Yes, Like i'm going to stalk any of you. Well maybe Slyfie, and Crooked, and maybe Wang. Not yoru 12 year old ass.
Not if i stalk you first....muahaha

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
t.a.t.u97 said:
True, I met my Ex Through d2 and a d2 forum and I was with him for 3 years. Shit happens? :p

Anyway I'd really like to meet Mr JD, 4 hours was it? 4 hours away isn't bad at all, specially for sexy jd bear :p And Of course My lil runey bear
I feel loved. :-/

Everyones too lazy to meet me. Even those close by. :p

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Darkmatter said:
I feel loved. :-/

Everyones too lazy to meet me. Even those close by. :p
Pffff nigga you live all the way in Cali. The only way I'd go there is if t.A.T.u was spotted there or having a concert, which none yet have happened. But you know I'd love to meet you sexy

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i live like an hour and a half from tatu97 but im never gonna see her cus in real life she is a man. gg.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I HATE YOU. no no no i love you. NO I HATE YOU GO GET ME COFFEE. nonono i love you, ill get my own coffee. wow its really late....

wait, where do you live in indianaaadfasdfa?

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I live in northeast Indiana. North of FT Wayne. Which is north of Indianapolis.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Have you heard of santa claus indianda by chance?

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
No i haven't at all. Sometime i'll tell you individually where i live specifically if you wish. I'm not going to broadcast it though. Just due to the fact that it's not a huge town, and i've put plenty of my pics up so any of you guys could come and find me. :doped

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
O, cus thats the only place ive been in indiana and actually stayed for awhile. But i bet you dont live that far away from me.