Meeting BF Members

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I've seen a lot of people making chatter on BF about going to visit others. Has anyone actually gone to meet someone for the first time they met through BF yet?

I live about an hour away from AxL, though he's never active anymore, and he'd probably ban me from hanging out with him. :(

Does anyone have definate plans of meeting someone (as in already have the time off or the plane ticket)?

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Besides having seen them already, or having definite plans on seeing them, you should add if you and someone else have plans on meeting at some point (not maybe, you're definitely going to meet, but you don't know exactly where or how long from now it'll be).. That'd probably create more activity. I can't imagine there are a slew of people who've met already or already have the plane ticket, lol.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Me and RaDixGhost this summer are going to meet up somehow some place, we promised each other. ^_^

Other then that, I live about two hours from Azrael666, so I could always drive right out there with someone 18yo with a license after April... :p

And then Zsquared is maybe twenty-thirty minutes from me, meaning I can meet him very easily too... Just by going up to NT with Billy when he goes to a basketball game...

₪Zeratul₪

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzard.com
I have plans to meet plenty of people who have bsed me in SC, and trade-hacked my characters in diablo2. And the meetings will also include the following:

A pair of gloves
A baseball bat
A garbage bag
A car full of gas
A flash light and
A map to a dark county road

Magikarp

Reaction score
In that case, I'm planning on meeting Azrael's sister in the near future :) .

Unfortunately, the only other person that lives in Oregon that I know of is TroiK, and he lives in the north, whereas I live in the south.

I wouldn't mind meeting someone.. but it'll be a cold day in hell before I actually pay money to see one of your sorry faces ;) .

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
**** you bitch :p Hey Rune, you can come see me anytime, you roxxorz :D

Magikarp

Reaction score
Runexten said:
Me and RaDixGhost this summer are going to meet up somehow some place, we promised each other. ^_^
In the middle of a cornfield.. where you'll engage in sexual activities.

I think there was also one more person who lives in Oregon.. Cort, is there any way I can do a search based on a person's home state?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I only know a few BF members that currently live or will live within a reasonable driving distance of me. At the moment there's no plans to meet anyone, but I don't usually plan stuff like that out ridiculously far ahead of time, and am always open to spontaneous suggestions. :p So who knows.

So Rune.. wanna make an indeterminate plan to eventually meet at some point at some place? I want to be part of the coolness :(

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
I think I live 15-20 minutes away from Ntrik_, I think it's him.

About 1.5 hours from hunter_killer.

But if there is a BF gathering one day, I suggest Kansas.

A bunch of other people who live a reasonable distance away (2-3 hours).

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
B)ushid(o said:
I think I live 15-20 minutes away from Ntrik_, I think it's him.

About 1.5 hours from hunter_killer.

But if there is a BF gathering one day, I suggest Kansas.

A bunch of other people who live a reasonable distance away (2-3 hours).
Excuse me, but I live 15 hours away from Kansas.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
minny said:
Excuse me, but I live 15 hours away from Kansas.
Kansas is worth those 15 hours, I think...maybe, well at least there's lush fields of grain and plain absolute nothingness for miles on end.

Ignus

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
If anyone remembers Baal, i used to see him a lot. But we knew eachother before BF

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
B)ushid(o said:
Kansas is worth those 15 hours, I think...maybe, well at least there's lush fields of grain and plain absolute nothingness for miles on end.
Lol its 15 hours by Plane and about a month on car.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I suggest C0rtal0s holds a fundraiser for a party at a hotel or something in Ohio, since most of us would be equal driving distance there...

We can actually meet everyone... Finally... :(

Edit: Azrael, May somewhere around Buffalo sound good. ^_^

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Runexten said:
I suggest C0rtal0s holds a fundraiser for a party at a hotel or something in Ohio, since most of us would be equal driving distance there...
I'd even go to it, pff Ohio isnt too far

And Theres only one guy who even lives close to me so yeah....If I lived close to any BF members I don't see a problem meeting them

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
t.a.t.u97 said:
I'd even go to it, pff Ohio isnt too far

And Theres only one guy who even lives close to me so yeah....If I lived close to any BF members I don't see a problem meeting them

think about what you just said, you want to hang out with a bunch of guys that you met over the internet in a hotel.......

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Distance between Kansas, Illinois, United States and Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada,: 1260 miles (2028 km) (1095 nautical miles)

i won't even drive 1260 miles for sex

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I would drive coRt's or Crookedoo's. But there's no road.