Meeting BF Members

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
COTA-GoD said:
think about what you just said, you want to hang out with a bunch of guys that you met over the internet in a hotel.......
U betta believe im bringing that peper spray, specially with JD in teh house, him and his frisky hands, :D

And yes Slyfie it is you, the lucky 1 ;)

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to live a couple hours from Sicloan and roach, but now I moved. I know savage works down at the wallmart here.

Kitty

Reaction score
I'll be living in London as of this week. You may come and stalk me. :(

OMG, and I can see the powerplant in Buffalo from across the lake :D But I can't actually go to USA.

Pssst, psst, we should have a GTA meeting you guys :( Somewhere where it isn't suspicious, like a gaming cafe or something.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Um.....you can see something in the United States, from London, across the Atlantic Ocean? I think your coordinates are a bit off.

Southern California here, haven't met anyone, although Khull used to live in the town that borders mine.

-Frank :cool:

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Kitty said:

OMG, and I can see the powerplant in Buffalo from across the lake :D But I can't actually go to USA.

Pssst, psst, we should have a GTA meeting you guys :( Somewhere where it isn't suspicious, like a gaming cafe or something.
too much money in gaming cafe

Tweak said:
I used to live a couple hours from Sicloan and roach, but now I moved. I know savage works down at the wallmart here.
You lived in GTA?

Magikarp

Reaction score
IceDevil9 said:
Um.....you can see something in the United States, from London, across the Atlantic Ocean? I think your coordinates are a bit off.
That's exactly what I was thinking.. but then I thought "Damn, I'm probably just being stupid."

I swear to God, I might as well live in Iceland.. I'm that isolated :( .

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kitty said:

I'll wave to you, just set up plans. :D

Kitty

Reaction score
No you dolts, right now I'm in Pickering, and I can see Buffalo across lake Ontario.

Also, I said I'm -going- to be living in London. I'm not here yet. :p Another thing, there are, obviously, two Londons.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha americans and their geography :p

Magikarp

Reaction score
Kitty, when you reach London, flash me across the Atlantic, will ya?

>.<''

Kitty

Reaction score
There's a London in Ontario, dumbass ;)

No flashing. Not even from that distance.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I live about half an hour away from BAMTHEDOC. So this summer after I get my license, I'm going to visit him. Even though he hasn't heard of my plans yet.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Kitty said:
I'll be living in London as of this week.
Since you already know how close that is to me, will you make an indeterminate plan to meet me at some point at some time somewhere in the possibly distant future? :lucifer One more to my list perhaps, heh heh heh.

Definite plans with 1 BF member:
Runexten

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I'm pretty sure i started a thread similar to this in the void....

I plan on meeting Darkmatter over the summer, we kinda agreed to it around september or so. I'm also in driving distance of Icedevil so i guess i could also take that route if he would like to.

Oh and here was my idea from the other thread.

How about we all meet in roughly 4 years (mainly because most of member base is around 14-16) in some place like Vegas or some equivalently big city (western hemisphere of course :p). Just an idea :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsara said:
I'm pretty sure i started a thread similar to this in the void....

I plan on meeting Darkmatter over the summer, we kinda agreed to it around september or so. I'm also in driving distance of Icedevil so i guess i could also take that route if he would like to.

Oh and here was my idea from the other thread.

How about we all meet in roughly 4 years (mainly because most of member base is around 14-16) in some place like Vegas or some equivalently big city (western hemisphere of course :p). Just an idea :)
and I'll be seeing you when I go into university Mr. Eduardo :D I'll be flying to thar in Cali, I have another friend there anyways =D