Maybe they will add a race?!?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Xel'Naga seems plausable, maybe to undo thier mistakes, and destroy the hybrids.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
Xel'Naga seems plausable, maybe to undo thier mistakes, and destroy the hybrids.
Who knows what Blizzard will do. We all assume the Hybrids were borne of the Xel' Naga, but what if they were not? Then what!? Maybe the Xel' Naga will not even appear in SC2. Maybe they did just diminished into the void.

If anything, all the answers for SC2 will be in Ghost. We have no idea what adventures Nova will go on. For all we know its the next chapter in SC.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, not really. If you can find out what the next race will be, we can always infer what could happen.

Darktekmaster

Member!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Darkmatter
Xel'Naga, the Dark Templars as a second, playable race? I don't know. I actually want to see a sort of ''neutral'' creature race, like the race that the Hydralisk we're created from, but without the Overmind twisting their bodies and thoughts into a killing machines.

Xel' Naga for sure will be in there.
The Dark Tempar is a custom/belief, not a rance.
and hun, the hydralisk weren't a race but an animal that was assimilated into the Swarm.

... I thought the zerg back stabed the Xel'Naga... if not ... i dint do my sc homework... but to the point there WILL be a new race... hybrid for sure and i did hear stuff about Xel'NAga bein a race years ago... but yo i kno their will be atleast 1 new race...if not sc2 will be a repeat of sc1