LoL making games is kind of funny,ey?

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg TheAkira
he has every damn right to spam this forum and u wanna know what?
it has more to do with b-net hacking then 95% of the dumbass posts anymore on this forum....
no the mods don't care i really doubt the admins care but u wanna know what?
they care that u decided to make your point that's gonna piss a lot of ppl off...

mthegreatone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
personally, i'm not gonna be a part of this graal rpg (or wutever it's called)...never heard of it and don't wanna hear about it...but just b/c i'm not fond of this game doesn't give me the right to critisize someone of doing something they want to do (correct me if i'm wrong but ur saying u wanna bring back this game?) just because i dont like it........akira ur point is well-taken about the "wut-this-has-to-do-with-hacking" part of ur arguement, but the fact of the matter is that starfish is an integral part of these forums and he has every right to bring up wutever the |= |_| c |< he wants

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
I dont want to argue about this no more...but I'll do it anyway ^^

wasent bragging i was tellin people what your game is comming from.

ok braggin is not the right word... :p

Graal is copywrited you know

oh so you think that I would pretend to have made graal? well no...full credit to the programmer...I only place tiles, make up a story and write all the scripts :)

I rather you make a entertaining/funny/nice video than waisting time on a just funny game.

I dont get it...is a funny game a waste of time?!?

Please belive me i wasent bragging that is the most horrible thing you can do, i mean comon who wants to brag about an old game like that, id have better luck with bragging about my doom 95 skills.

braggin isnt the right word...being important by telling everyone that you know the editor and that I didnt make it fits in better =)

Suprising!!! Starfish posts one game and all of a sudden he has the power to spam in a Diablo hacking forum, and the mods are ok with it? i bet you the admins are not.

erm...yah...well I've done alot more than SpamBall you know...but Im not going to brag about it though ^^

1.Has nothing to do with diablo
2.Has nothing to do with hacking

See this is why savage lost his job.

leave savage out of this... =/

Mods you hav let one thread go and now this one, its not fair that i cant spam when i want to but when somone has more popularity than me he gets to go and spam???

is posting a trailer for a Forum-Game that I spent alot of time working on spam? that's sad :(

I dont want to start n-e arguements and stop everyones fun but this is exacty where this forum was 2 mounths ago.

No other forum on bf has this problem.

HAHAHAHA ^_^ only reading the BNet hacking forum I guess...goto the SC_Hacking forum if you think we are ****ed here :p

The only reason its in this area is because this is the most browsed forum on bf, if he posted this where it should be no one would take a look at his game.

so you think Im only advertising a game that could make me more popular? well...that's your oppinion and I respect it...you havent been here long enough to understand it so I wont explain it to you...

Point Made.Finished.Period..............

My last words: I will finish this game. Play it if you want, or if you think Im an attetion-whore who's trying to become more popular by posting a funny game then leave it.

@Dragn:

does it work now? B-)

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
o.o; but...i wanted to see me *cries*

@topic: i dont think this needs to be closed...i mean...if anyone else made a game (or was making a game as starfish is still working on this) i for one wouldnt mind seeing them post it, i mean cmon, 1 thread for a game someone worked hard on? i think its worth it.

TheAkira

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Havent been here long enough why does everyone judge people by there post count and enlisting date? I was here way b4 you i just got sick of my old name.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
"Suprising!!! Starfish posts one game and all of a sudden he has the power to spam in a Diablo hacking forum, and the mods are ok with it? i bet you the admins are not. "

well then you have missed all of my released
modules/tutorials/games/progs... :rolleyes: now please stop arguing ^^

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
try to edit the file...that worked for me once...if it doesnt work Im sry :(

@Testers:
Alpha-Trial-Early-Verion almost finished :)

TheAkira

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I bet it gets old after 4 days

edit: how is a Zelda immitation supposed to be funny, out of all games i think graal is the least funnyest but hey im just a noob with a 30 post count.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
*kills turkey, stops on his corpse, and feeds his limbs to my pet dogs*

my turn now -.-

PS: U know i love u turkey =)

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Akire I told you u wouldnt get it...and as I can see I was right...you REALLY think this is about creating smth like Diablo III?!? I'd be HAPPY if it even lasted for 4 days! It's just supposed to be funny! do I really have to explain it?!?

Now please stop killing eachother...cant anyone see the picture? Dammit -.-
Well I'll post a ziped screenshot later...that should work =)