LoL making games is kind of funny,ey?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
yeah scripting npc's is the funniest and hardest thing about it...finding an organizing the needed graphics is the second hardest...but it's damn annoying :/

[glow=green]IMPORTANT[/glow] Im recruting an advanced VB-Programmer who could script a Game-Loader which has the following features!
-Three buttons
-GAME LAUNCHER BUTTON: When button 1 is clicked an exe-file shall be launched (like an atuoshell-thing but the path has to be variable!) like this:
If (ButtonIsClicked) {
Start ".../OP-Overlord/Prog.exe"
}
-MOVIE-LAUNCHER-BUTTONS: The two other buttons are basiclly the same but they have to be linked to 2 different avi files, pathes:
".../Movies/Trailer.avi"
".../Movies/End.avi"
-No graphics are needed (if you want to you may style it though ;) ) I will put your name all over the place and give you full credit of course :)

I could make one myself but the prob is I dont know how to start a file that is locaded in a varibale path, if you dont understand Im simply skip the loader...

TheAkira

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry to dissapoint you guys as i will not be playing this game. I have permenently retired from graal (for the real game go to www.graalonline.com ). I have spent about a month on this game and it gets old fast. Starfish i hope you make this an online rpg or it wont be much fun. If this is a way to revive graal then it wont work the world of graal 2002, and all the free graal realms are dead hardly anyone goes on. The main reason its dead is because the 56k'ers lagg so much and its learning curve takes so long ( like to change your head you type "sethead glowhead or so". Just to help starfish ill make a guide to Starfishes game later today.

E

Errblah

o_O graaaaaaallllllllllll me and a group of people made stuff with that....but no one liked it and no one went on our server -_-...we had it up for a year...then took it off....uber cool :D

TheAkira

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LONG LIVE UNHOLYY NATION THE BEST FREE GRAAL REALM THERE IS!!!!

as you can see starfish if you need someone to make heads and bodys im ur man.

If anyone wants a head ask me.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
nah I've got 946 Gif-Head-Files just waiting to be discovered I'll use them

@Akira:
Sorry to dissapoint you guys as i will not be playing this game. I have permenently retired from graal (for the real game go to www.graalonline.com ). I have spent about a month on this game and it gets old fast. Starfish i hope you make this an online rpg or it wont be much fun. If this is a way to revive graal then it wont work the world of graal 2002, and all the free graal realms are dead hardly anyone goes on.
Oh you're not playing it? Thats really disappointing ^^
And NO: OF COURSE this is not a try to revive Graal! It's just a funny thing I do to give the ppl here something to do :p
And Im not making it online either...I dont feel like spending my whole youth on it you know...and please stop bragging about that you know Graal...as already said that is nothing special....making a game in Graal isnt special either....just really funny =)

@DragnSkull:
Hmmmmm....maybe...yeah didnt you see the picture? ^^

(Save as!)
http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~starfish/DragnSkull.jpg

@Pyro:
Great =]
I'll conntact you later :)

TheAkira

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wasent bragging i was tellin people what your game is comming from.

Graal is copywrited you know

I rather you make a entertaining/funny/nice video than waisting time on a just funny game.

Please belive me i wasent bragging that is the most horrible thing you can do, i mean comon who wants to brag about an old game like that, id have better luck with bragging about my doom 95 skills.

Suprising!!! Starfish posts one game and all of a sudden he has the power to spam in a Diablo hacking forum, and the mods are ok with it? i bet you the admins are not.

1.Has nothing to do with diablo
2.Has nothing to do with hacking

See this is why savage lost his job.

Mods you hav let one thread go and now this one, its not fair that i cant spam when i want to but when somone has more popularity than me he gets to go and spam???

I dont want to start n-e arguements and stop everyones fun but this is exacty where this forum was 2 mounths ago.

No other forum on bf has this problem.

The only reason its in this area is because this is the most browsed forum on bf, if he posted this where it should be no one would take a look at his game.

Point Made.Finished.Period..............