Let me introduce myself...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Welcome to BattleForums ;) Good to see yet another latin based language speaker here, we shall yet own them all with our accents, in Ventrilo! Beware!

I was going to ask if that was you on your Avatar and Sign, but he looked familiar, so, I know who he is :p Good thing, I've not made myself more of a fool than what I already look like :D

Enjoy BF, and we have random StarCraft games. You only need to get AIM (because that's what everyone here uses :-/), and message any SC player, that will probably play with you.

But, remember, the more, the merrier.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
WEE linkin park guy
Any way welcome to Battleforums, I am Wing Zero Plz stay and play sc with us!!

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
TrongaMonga said:
Welcome to BattleForums ;) Good to see yet another latin based language speaker here, we shall yet own them all with our accents, in Ventrilo! Beware!

I was going to ask if that was you on your Avatar and Sign, but he looked familiar, so, I know who he is :p Good thing, I've not made myself more of a fool than what I already look like :D

Enjoy BF, and we have random StarCraft games. You only need to get AIM (because that's what everyone here uses :-/), and message any SC player, that will probably play with you.

But, remember, the more, the merrier.
Somebody did that in the rate-a-sig topic XP.
I don't use AIM, but I don't play SC over the net, so, nevermind

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That's about the only funny way to play SC :-/... But ok... By the way, man, ask in the GFX section to lower your sig image to below 30k, or remove it altogheter. It's too big as it is.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
he ment file size urs is about 41kb

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
OK, I'll reduce it as soon as possible
BTW: I'm kinda lost in the RPG stuff

Reaction score
im fairly new to i registered today so nice to see you here dude and have fun ill try to as well. cya in the forum

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Welcome to forums Ota, enjoy what we have to offer.