Let me introduce myself...

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
Hey, I'm Ota (yes, really), I'm from Argentina and I'm still learning english, please show mercy, I suck at the language

I'm a lover of SC, I also play Mu and BattleField, but my real passion are the NES games

I hope to fit in this forum

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
Blue! My good ol' pal (I know your real name and I'll tell it to everyone if you dont gimme power XP)

Renz, IDK why, but you seem cool, maybe cuz you like Zeratul, Maybe cuz you like FF8, or maybe cuz you tell bad jokes, which is gonna be my job from now on

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
MNNMNNNNNOES, ONLY I SHAL TEL BAD JOEKS!

Seriously though, it's just been a habit lately. And i'm not a huge fan of Zeratul, i just like the Protoss and Dark Templars look badass.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
This is awesome. More SC people. I hope you will stay with us, Ota. Me, Renzokuken, RyanXWing, Wing Zero, and others play SC everyday pretty much, and I intend to get into more games with them as well. So if you're ever up for a game, message either Renzokuken, or RyanXWing. Getting new SC people here is rare. Making them stay with is is even more rare. Enjoy your stay. :)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
wtahs wnrog wtih Dbilao? Funny how you can read it as long as you leave the 1 and ast letter of the word.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ota said:
Hey, I'm Ota (yes, really), I'm from Argentina and I'm still learning english, please show mercy, I suck at the language

I'm a lover of SC, I also play Mu and BattleField, but my real passion are the NES games

I hope to fit in this forum
OMG DONT TELL ME YOU DONT REMEMBER ME OTA! :D

good to see you here bud :)

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
Ooh, I forgot to mention that I play SC. I like the terrans. I have my secret operations, but I really get ticked when I get rushed. Especially when I have 4 barracks and about 6 marines and then 4 Zealots come and kick my ass.

But I like the nukes.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
You shouldn't give out Jesse's real name over the internet...christ, have you any pride?! ;)

Welcomes to you sir.

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
You mean Jeese Wald? AKA Demon Child or Mr.Donkey?
You know, he got out of the closet chattin with me

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Ota said:
You mean Jeese Wald? AKA Demon Child or Mr.Donkey?
You know, he got out of the closet chattin with me
Wald? hahahaha sounds germanish. But no thats not my real last name, Demon child is way old man. Also Mr.Donkey? O....k? Anywho I don't care if people know my first but i will never give my REAL last name out online lol. :rolleyes

Ota

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ar.geocities.com
Blue_ said:
Wald? hahahaha sounds germanish. But no thats not my real last name, Demon child is way old man. Also Mr.Donkey? O....k? Anywho I don't care if people know my first but i will never give my REAL last name out online lol. :rolleyes
Once we were chattin, I was makin a profile opf my friends (yeah right, and I put Blue in it) You told me your name was Jesse Wald, i told ya "neat name" and you replied "yes, for a donkey".
Those are the things I'll never forget

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ota said:
Once we were chattin, I was makin a profile opf my friends (yeah right, and I put Blue in it) You told me your name was Jesse Wald, i told ya "neat name" and you replied "yes, for a donkey".
Those are the things I'll never forget
Stop gibberish, start posting out side intro Ota ;)