Just read it. proof that "most" battleforums members are horny two year olds

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tomah
Well that was fun. :rolleyes

All I can say is that I've seen much, much worse. I think that the overall activeness of this forum makes her less noticeable. There are incoherent morons who inhabit this forum & are less interesting then Jas who also dilute her overall annoyingness.

I never denied that Jas is an attention seeking post whore. But threads like this only encourage the same conduct you've grown to hate. She's only been here a month & might grow into a more reserved poster. Who knows, ya?
You remind me of Insomniak and Incognito. Too bad there aren't more of people like you around here. That's just my opinion, you certainly hit the spot with that post though. Nice work ;)

Hah, it's funny, everytime a person like you Tomah, who actually shows a sign of intelligence, i just seem to rush out and greet. Probably because the rest of these primates just don't deserve it :p

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Well that was fun. :rolleyes

All I can say is that I've seen much, much worse. I think that the overall activeness of this forum makes her less noticeable. There are incoherent morons who inhabit this forum & are less interesting then Jas who also dilute her overall annoyingness.

I never denied that Jas is an attention seeking post whore. But threads like this only encourage the same conduct you've grown to hate. She's only been here a month & might grow into a more reserved poster. Who knows, ya?
You remind me of Insomniak and Incognito. Too bad there aren't more of people like you around here. That's just my opinion, you certainly hit the spot with that post though. Nice work ;)

Hah, it's funny, everytime a person like you Tomah, who actually shows a sign of intelligence, i just seem to rush out and greet. Probably because the rest of these primates just don't deserve it :p

EDIT: Nuts. Double post. Yo, Akule, split this when you have the chance.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
geeze it looks like she need a few extra neurons...the poem is not bad..she expressed what she felt but..the rest...im kind if i say they are spam.

U guys should forget about the past and jas to start all over again.

for answering her in that matter u lower below her lvl so give it a brake and stop bitch about everything. life's too short to waste on some1 like that..just ignore.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken

I already said that. Been at the drugs again, eh?

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Haruko
Learn to suck my dick :O!!
Learn, how to say something that actually takes neurons.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yeah, we were friends way back, then you ****ed me over too. k
Who are you?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Learn to suck my dick :O!!
I wasn't even talking to you, jackass. And yeah, I think I'll pass on the dick sucking lessons for a bit...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by CelestialBadger
I already said that. Been at the drugs again, eh?
N-n-no sir!

Well, i tend to just scroll through the pages pretty quickly, so i miss a big chunk. Well, that makes two of us feeling the same way about Tomah. Great minds think alike ;)

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
i do say that was a pretty nice flame tomah but when you constantly put-down any person who talks to you it turns YOU into the attention whore, i guess its an endless loop because once someone sees a person thats good at flaming they tend to get jealous and want to prove that they are better than you but in turn rush in like ranting fools making it easier for you to flame them..dont pat yourself on the back just yet....what you did was like rape..=D not own

taking advantade of retards (not talking to any BF members in specific) is not something to be proud of

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I don't think he cares. And either do i for that matter. Otherwise, we can't flame, people like you will take everything literal and find another endless-loop to again just turn it back on us because that's the only fault you can find.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlashFLores
i do say that was a pretty nice flame tomah but when you constantly put-down any person who talks to you it turns YOU into the attention whore, i guess its an endless loop because once someone sees a person thats good at flaming they tend to get jealous and want to prove that they are better than you but in turn rush in like ranting fools making it easier for you to flame them..dont pat yourself on the back just yet....what you did was like rape..=D not own

taking advantade of retards (not talking to any BF members in specific) is not something to be proud of
You're FLAMING Tomah? You must be an attention whore... :rolleyes:

Tomah

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlashFLores
i do say that was a pretty nice flame tomah but when you constantly put-down any person who talks to you it turns YOU into the attention whore,

No, it turns you into a jerk. After it came to my attention that this isn't strictly a flame forum, I stopped ripping apart every simpleton begging for yours truly to teach them valuable lessons in the art of being owned.

You're welcome.

Now go get me a beer.

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan in this thread.
Your a selfish selfcentered *****, who thinks of only
herself. You spam the hell out of places, you moan ***** and
complain about things that don't go your way. you make retarded
threads that have no place in chitchat, and your secretly a man.
So that's what it takes to be a man?
Lol sorry, couldn't resist.

Ok anyways. I honestly don't see anything wrong
with wanting attention. If we ALL didn't want some
attention we wouldn't be posting here at all
- is that not true?

And although I don't see anything wrong with her being
very social I don't agree with the way she goes about it
(excessive foul language) but that is another subject.

I also don't see how it is fair for people to be calling her
a bitch, whore and slut just because she is a female.
That is sexist and unnessicary and rediculous. But
you're obviously very proud of yourself for saying it.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
No, it turns you into a jerk. After it came to my attention that this isn't strictly a flame forum, I stopped ripping apart every simpleton begging for yours truly to teach them valuable lessons in the art of being owned.

You're welcome.

Now go get me a beer.

how does you trying to be an attention whore make me a jerk? hum..i must not be seeing something :p