damn Celestial... taht was good... I give that a 10/10
Jas, Just shut up before you get to hated

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"i did that on purpose."

LOL maybe one day, I'll believe something, that you say. But that day, will not be comming any time soon.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes, Miss "Unwilling Bitches"...you're so much more mature than us. The phrase "I think therefore I am" doesn't work like that. :rolleyes:

Tomah

Member!
Reaction score
Just read it. proff that "most" battleforums members are horny two year olds
Theory, you haven't exposed an attention whore. Her desire to have random internet males wank off to her pictures is self evident & doesn't require your sad attempt to flame.

All you have done here is "proffen" yourself to be a useless, sex depraved reject who passes himself off as an intellegent person.

Keep rocking back & forth in your cum soaked ego blanket Theory, you seem to enjoy doing it enough. Not only is the point you made obvious, but you seem to seek attention as well with your agressive flaming nature. No need to call the pot black, eh kettle?

Teddy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Tomah
Theory, you haven't exposed an attention whore. Her desire to have random internet males wank off to her pictures is self evident & doesn't require your sad attempt to flame.

All you have done here is "proffen" yourself to be a useless, sex depraved reject who passes himself off as an intellegent person.

Keep rocking back & forth in your cum soaked ego blanket Theory, you seem to enjoy doing it enough. Not only is the point you made obvious, but you seem to seek attention as well with your agressive flaming nature. No need to call the pot black, eh kettle?

that was harsh.. and somewhat funny..but theroy = teh pwnzerz.. so uh Your obviously gay and fag

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Very nice, Tomah. Hope you stick around.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
your a new member, so i'll let you off with a light warning..

Please read the forum rules... that includes our ban policy here in the asylum.

Jas your a ****ing idiot...

"i did that on purpose"

As im sure you tell yourself that every time you do something wrong i just dont buy it.

Originally posted by Jas
Anyway, i've only got problems with a few of you now.
OH NO THE WORLDS GONNA STOP TURNING! JAS HAS A PROBLEM WITH SOME OF US!!! PLEASE SAY IT ISNT SO!

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"Theory, you haven't exposed an attention whore"

Yes I did. Read it again and visit every link not just one you moronic ****.

" Her desire to have random internet males wank off to her pictures is self evident"

Seems here you lack the ability to read everything? As you see the picture thread was "one" of "five" links.

"doesn't require your sad attempt to flame."

Thats not "evident" to anything because I thought I was exposeing now you got me confused :confused:. Sad attempt and expose are diffrent well at leaset I thought they were.

"All you have done here is "proffen" yourself to be a useless, sex depraved reject "

"All you have done here is "proffen" yourself to be a useless, sex depraved reject "

I guess thats one way to look at it but I don't see thoes words in anything that I typed but heh I might be blind.

"who passes himself off as an intellegent person"

I do not know if I should take that as a compliment or a insult I am not trying to pass myself as anything but if it appears I'm trying to be smart thank-you.

"Keep rocking back & forth in your cum soaked ego blanket Theory, you seem to enjoy doing it enough"

Where the hell do yo stand? Here let me help you count "one". Incase you don't which you probably don't thats the first positive number on the number line. All of a sudden you know every post I make wow! Impressive.

"Not only is the point you made obvious"

I never said it wasn't thus the point of it. You know why it was so blunt because I was "exposeing".

"but you seem to seek attention as well with your agressive flaming nature"

How would I put this? Oh yea Tomah, you haven't exposed an attention whore his desire to have "people" wank off at his "agrresive flameing ways" does not need your ............... you finish the rest.

"No need to call the pot black, eh kettle?"

No need to call the dish, eh spoon.

Tomah

Member!
Reaction score
Ah yes, take apart every single sentence & analyse every single point made. The bean counter approach isn’t effective because it’s easy to take things out of context & as you have shown, mumbles the argument. It also lowers the effectiveness of your post -- thanks for the dry, unwitty reply which eliminated any chance of entertainment coming from this exchange.

Yes I did. Read it again and visit every link not just one you moronic ****.
LOL, whatever you want to tell yourself. People were complaining about her obvious post whoring long before you provided these links (some people were complaining about her IN the links).

Seems here you lack the ability to read everything? As you see the picture thread was "one" of "five" links.
You expect me to make commentary on every single link you provide? Don't flatter yourself. Maybe I’m not deeply affected by the online mewlings of some dumb bitch.

So she focuses on herself & keeps topics directly related to her life, who cares? If you don’t like Jas, you wouldn’t have made this thread forcing interaction with her.

& There is certainly no need to put Jas's different methods of attention whoring under the mircoscope.

Thats not "evident" to anything because I thought I was exposeing now you got me confused . Sad attempt and expose are diffrent well at leaset I thought they were.
Try to keep up, dunce. I said you didn’t expose a well understood fact. This was a sad attempt to flame, nothing more.

I do not know if I should take that as a compliment or a insult I am not trying to pass myself as anything but if it appears I'm trying to be smart thank-you.
Trust me, it’s was an insult.

Where the hell do yo stand? Here let me help you count "one". Incase you don't which you probably don't thats the first positive number on the number line. All of a sudden you know every post I make wow! Impressive.
Leave the post count flames to the lessers please.

I never said it wasn't thus the point of it. You know why it was so blunt because I was "exposeing".
Oh, I thought it was because you’re a retard.

How would I put this? Oh yea Tomah, you haven't exposed an attention whore his desire to have "people" wank off at his "agrresive flameing ways" does not need your
............... you finish the rest.
No need to call the dish, eh spoon.
I never made a new thread full of pointless links, with delusions of grandeur, trying to show everyone how smart I am. My posts aren’t directed to the whole forum community looking for everyone’s opinions, they are directed solely at you. (with some minor mention of Jas, cause she’s the topic of this thread) Both situations are different, so recycling my flames against me doesn't work in this instance.

Jas

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Jasmanian.com
Hehe, 2 WHOLE INCHES?! WOW SO BIG ! ;) haha

Tomah, You Are Like the coolest person on here. I was sorta outnumbered if you didn't notice. Like 8-1 if your not here to help me its still fine. It all works ;) Hmm...

Pan? Spoon? I haven't heard those terms in aruging before...

Also, Akule I don't understand what your saying. When I said

quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Jas
Anyway, i've only got problems with a few of you now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Meant I only have problems with some of you. Not everyone. So chill Judicator.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
He's the coolest person here, eh? He's taking a stand for you, eh? How long till you learn to read? It'll make your stay here nicer.

CptJackSparrow

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have no clue who this Tomah guy is. Kick out? I think the correct word is crash and burn. and yes. The ouchies are comming. I really don't understand whats going on very well. But eh. Then again I don't know whats going on around me 90% of the time.

To anyone I flamed out of what happend I apologize. I take full responsibility of what I said and hope that I didn't frusterate anyone TOO much =D. I took none of this seriously simply because it was a big waste of time. I still believe and stick with everything I said and all.

As for Jas. If she wanted to thank me for what she did she could have. But she didn't. And you know what? Thats ok. YOu know why? Because I didn't do it so I could get a thanks in return. I did it out of the goodness of my heart. Would I go back and do it again? You are damn right I would have.

~*Mitch*~

Tomah

Member!
Reaction score
People seem to be confused, I never stood up for anyone in this thread. At most, I took attention away from Jas by owning Theory in two brilliant, painful posts. I was expecting some kind of resistance other then pitiful squirming from this site's flaming legend.

Interesting how Jas wants the thread to be voided now that she's out of the spotlight. Maybe she just can't stand another verbal thrashing. :rolleyes

Also, why should this thread be moved to the void?

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Someone do a IP check to see who Tomah really, is, because he's matching cptjacksparrow almost exact. Voided.

P.S - Void isnt pink anymore

~ Haruko

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"At most, I took attention away from Jas by owning Theory in two brilliant"

No the 2nd one was a waste of time. The first on the other hand.

Why would this get voided? This is the Asylum

Originally posted by CptJackSparrow
As for Jas. If she wanted to thank me for what she did she could have. But she didn't. And you know what? Thats ok. YOu know why? Because I didn't do it so I could get a thanks in return. I did it out of the goodness of my heart. Would I go back and do it again? You are damn right I would have.

~*Mitch*~
If you didn't care why did you write a paragraph on it?

Tomah

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Haruko
Someone do a IP check to see who Tomah really, is, because he's matching cptjacksparrow almost exact. Voided.
You really are that stupid, aren't you?

*smacks the broken record, which is stuck on retard*

No the 2nd one was a waste of time. The first on the other hand.
To be fair, your pisspoor attempt of a reply at my first one was a waste of time. As is pretty much everything on an internet forum.

I played your little quote game to give you home court advantage, guess you just couldn't handle the heat. So I'll keep the third piece in this owning saga short & sweet:

What possessed you to think that anyone wanted to hear from your rancid, festering comehole of a mouth? What possessed you to think that even one single person in the entire world gives a squirt of puss infested urine whether you live, die or have a ****ing rusted morning star shoved up your ass and rotated repeatedly until you bleed to death or die of tetanus? What made you think that it was okay to get out of bed today, knowing that everyone else merely tolerates your pitiful existence due to the profound sense of pity they must feel after seeing your hideous, acne incrusted, peach-fuzz mustache sporting, prepubescent Down's Syndrome looking excuse for a face?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
You really are that stupid, aren't you?

*smacks the broken record, which is stuck on retard*

To be fair, your pisspoor attempt of a reply at my first one was a waste of time. As is pretty much everything on an internet forum.

I played your little quote game to give you home court advantage, guess you just couldn't handle the heat. So I'll keep the third piece in this owning saga short & sweet:

What possessed you to think that anyone wanted to hear from your rancid, festering comehole of a mouth? What possessed you to think that even one single person in the entire world gives a squirt of puss infested urine whether you live, die or have a ****ing rusted morning star shoved up your ass and rotated repeatedly until you bleed to death or die of tetanus? What made you think that it was okay to get out of bed today, knowing that everyone else merely tolerates your pitiful existence due to the profound sense of pity they must feel after seeing your hideous, acne incrusted, peach-fuzz mustache sporting, prepubescent Down's Syndrome looking excuse for a face?
You must be retarted

Tomah

Member!
Reaction score
*golf claps*

The hypocracy of your post makes me want to vomit uncontrolably Storm. Funny how you started your scathing attack with " I will not judge you in any way", when the whole purpose of your post was to analyse my actions & then pass judgements & illogical conclusions. You're either trying to impress your little internet friends here or, like me, are trying to have some fun.

I see no other reason for your friendly advice. :rolleyes

I find debating/flaming/interacting with other people on the internet enjoyable. Hardly a time consuming thing to do. eh mr. 200+ post?

The original "un-moderated" forum. Let the blood bath continue...
Warning: May contain offensive content. Enter at own risk!
The only offensive thing about 'The Asylum' is the pure idiocy of most of it's pre-teen members & blatant false advertisement. The harshest thing I've had to deal with was some fag's 'holier-then-thou' outburst. I'd like to see these so-called super flamers. Prove they exisit or I'll dimiss your claims as bullshit Storm.

You must be retarted
Your best flame yet Theory -- a misspelled dodge.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
*golf claps*

The hypocracy of your post makes me want to vomit uncontrolably Storm. Funny how you started your scathing attack with " I will not judge you in any way", when the whole purpose of your post was to analyse my actions & then pass judgements & illogical conclusions. You're either trying to impress your little internet friends here or, like me, are trying to have some fun.

I see no other reason for your friendly advice. :rolleyes

I find debating/flaming/interacting with other people on the internet enjoyable. Hardly a time consuming thing to do. eh mr. 200+ post?

The only offensive thing about 'The Asylum' is the pure idiocy of most of it's pre-teen members & blatant false advertisement. The harshest thing I've had to deal with was some fag's 'holier-then-thou' outburst. I'd like to see these so-called super flamers. Prove they exisit or I'll dimiss your claims as bullshit Storm.

Your best flame yet Theory -- a misspelled dodge.
hey look, we got another 1 :D