Iths and Occys will go

skyesc

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just wanna say one thing...
does anyone here remember bugged sigon shield (back in 1.08 i think) ??

what happen to those bugged shields?? deleted!!
anyway, my point is, blizzard will think of a way to delete those dupe or gay items, I dont know how, but i think they will...

lol.. dupes& hackes turn OPEN B.NET into CLOSE B.net now :D

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can i remember u guys , that with the new patch (1,10) there will be another , totally new economy ? what u expect from blizz, i think they just dont ****ing care about all the hackeds out there.
didnt u reconize , that since blizz is working on the patch , they didnt much care about anything happend in bnet ? (ok there putted a "dupe scanner" and patched stuff like ith etc. but for blizz it is a great thing what happends right now. its like a big big beta test for 1.10 (kinda : let them hack as much as possible , so we know them and can make secure to avoid such things in 1.10. and thats whats actually taking so long for making then 1.10.

and im actually happy like this. many ppl says : ****ing blizzard , blabla patch never come out blabla. i prefer to wait but then have a GOOD product/patch out. and believe me , they wont be ANY dupe/ith-like/bugged/fused items in new ladder economy for a damn long time. and thats actually a good thing. (i may have to say , that im simply like the challenge to hack a game , i never hacked /tried to hack/ etc for making profite in anyway. (6 month ago i mass duped like hell thousands of jewels , uniques , iths etc. and DELETED them all afterwards.(thats no joke and im NOT lying)

so however , blizz dont do anything NOW against the iths and buggeds , cause they're preparing 1.10, and then (when 1.10 is out) every more or less serious d2 player will start new.

(ill delete ALL accounts and start all new, and im sure most ppl will. )

cause playing non-ladder will then be very senseless (why not playing open instead lol)

so , i hope i make myself and some other things clear to all.

:p

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LaZyBoY
Blizz dont care if they are hacked itemz in D2, they just want money and sit there as they get rich. PLus they are also lazi and crap.
guys like u should be banned from everywhere lol.

stop talking bs. blizz did a great job and made once of the best games ever (warcraft serie , diablo serie , starcraft serie and i pass the rest) so stop saying blizz is lazy or else.

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ultmose
sure they will i know bnet will find a way, think about it, would a multi millon dollar gamin corporation let hacs ruin their bussiness, and the game, they will find a way, maye thats why they are taking so long for the patch to come out
hacks arent ruining their business... sadly, its actually prolonging the life of the game because, some rich assholes buy the game and iths on ebay because they wanna be the best at something...
anyway, just to say(of course this isnt true) maybe blizz made iths? lol if they did, they'd probably make more money off selling those gay ebay items than the actual game sales lol. however, i am of the opinion that blizz is a great company, and i know they'll do everything they can to stop iths and whites and crap...

SKiiZZiK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
honestly IMO i dont care about iths / occy rings
but i honestly think that other bugged items like whites should go
well thats just my opinion but the community seems to not like the iths and they are sorta ruining the economy but arent they coming out with ladder chars anways?
thatll restart the economy at 0 and they could just leave our chars the same without having to do anything to the iths and occyrings

sanchezman

Reaction score
Website
chickennet.2ya.com
iths = stupid
occy rings = ok (i admit to using em, but who doesn't?)

some1 said sumthin about they bein able to kill the hacks/bugs, but...diablo 1? is there a legit item on there? sum1 will probly counter and say that they are locally stored and that shhit, but whatever...

Bottom line = i beleive blizzard will get rid of hacks with the patch, but i think bugs will stay...or so i hope...i would miss my cliffkiller ammy and occy rings....

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the question is not WILL there be deleted.

remember in 1,10 most ppl will play new ladder , and the're no buggeds etc.

and u guys can keep ur buggeds and play "open closed bnet" lol

SKiiZZiK

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yep like i said ladder chars will start the economy to ZERO and itll be about a year or so for ppl to find some ideas to make themselves richer