Iths and Occys will go

TwirlyBarb

Member!
Reaction score
If they don't de;ete these rings it'll just get way too much to handle. It's like an infestation get rid of it while you can. The whole ecnomy of d2 on west is screwed up bcuz of these things.

hobo123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Shayde
you bumped 4 minutes after your first post...dumbass

edit: sorry for the double post...forgot i posted in this thread...
First off ****** I did that because when I went to edit my first post, I accidentally hit QUOTE and it retyped it, so I deleted it and put whatever I could. Get back to counting your toes and fingers you ****ing moron.

Judge_Dee im not trying to put up my post count. Like I said it was a mistake, matter of fact I URGE any moderator to please put me back to 1 post as proof I dont care. This is a message board, post count doesnt mean shit.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Ultmose
sure they will i know bnet will find a way, think about it, would a multi millon dollar gamin corporation let hacs ruin their bussiness, and the game, they will find a way, maye thats why they are taking so long for the patch to come out
blizz tries to be fair as possible, if ANY item unrelated (even ****ing magic ring) will poof, they won't do it dumbass

**also, white rings didnt screw up economy, it screwed Ebay economy, so go screw urself ebayer, nothing changed with new white rings... Infact Occy rings went back up from 3 to 4-5 sojs... I still log on sometimes, buy/sell, give to friends so I'd know.

Also, shayde, on the current sticky, it was 100% true at the time, now its closed to i can't edit it... There has been change since like when occy rings were new... Omg... Also, before you go accuse me, about 95% of the shit you "fixed" on my sticky is actually Still true... B.net isnt ****ing logic, its ****ing made so legit players don't suffer.

I wouldn't char wipe, that'd be gay, and prolly loose people (not that they make MONEY, but they will loose people who always buy blizz games, DUH that'd loose em money on WoW. If I were them, I would leave the realms alone, and make a new **secure** realm, make you pay something like 5$ a month per Secure Account; a bit different, say up to 15 chars each, that way
A) No ith/white.occy rings, they already fixed but linger...
B) You Pay for it, so you wouldn't sabotage it... You'd have to start over... Wow, people already have to... They will, say bill you both accnts for 5 months... Costs you money and time, Think ot it, No-one hacks EQ, why? Virtually impossible. Same as B.net. People hack B.net for long hours working... Not Verrant's Servers? Why? You INVESTED in the game!!!

~L337

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree with hobo123's first post the most, and as fo you l33t_0n3, i disagree with you, i think that they will get rid of the items, and i really dont see why you are calling me a dumbass, its just my opinion, and i never bugged you

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im usually with you on these things leet, but this time I would have to agree with ultmose, no real reason to call him a dumbass over an opinion. Now if you said that was a dumbass opinion, that would be better.

Necropower

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It would be funny if they did. Everyone who cant trade and had to order off ebay and those websites would lose all the money they spent on this game. LOL!!!

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Misterwhippy
the more and more i learn about hacked items the less hope i have of them getting deleted.
/agree

the people who think they will poof seriously don't have a clue of how they were made and what the game detects them as, etc. I figured ITH is detected as an unused runeword... They won't delete unused runewords cause they will haveta use em later... Ever played with runes on b.net (doesnt work on single) and get 30% poison res? thats placeholder for unused runewords, fyi

Occy rings are here-to-stay cause rings have no ItemID, so stop ****ing whining. 396str glove white glove etx are gone hexing charm here ti stay, no ID on charms...

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey dudes who know how to hack i got an honest quistion for you

How does blizzard detect the items, and how come they cannot just for example get rid of all swords that do 915, 932, 1001 etc. damage, and poof there go all the iths?

I admit i dont know how to hack, hell i can barely spell the word :) , but the reason i made this thread is because no one really explained to me how this crap is done, all you poeple say is that they wont go because blizzard can't detext them, well i might as well say they will go because they can detect them, argument is equally strong, so would someone please elaborate on why they can't get rid of them, tell me the technical difficultioes behind the problem

I would greatly appreciate your help, ty

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe me 2, and i dont care what the **** ne1 says those are gonna go

Oh answer my question pls, its 2 posts up

Y

ynth

as someone said earlier, a reroll, delete all chars/accounts would be the best.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh even if blizz deletes all the hacked/bugged/etc items... it wouldn't be long till new hacked items will show up again... it's all just a vicious cycle... security is never truly secure.

complaining about these items won't help much... just keep playing your game and maybe someday the bliz techs can make it harder to hack... LOL (right)...

so what can we do? compensate... either try to play legit and host legit pks (even tho hackz will come anyways) OR... get over it and get some hacked items yourself to compete against hackz chars...

honestly no legit character... can handle a hacked out char... if u beg to differ... try dueling an ITH/WHITE/HEX zon and tell me different... doubt it.

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i personally don't care if my hacked/bugged disappear... it's not like we can't play the game legitly or anything... my sorc still rocks even with sojs instead of occy rings... and my zon still shoots faster than sh!t without white and 160/60 (most 160/60 jewels aren't legit)... and my assassin... well she's legit cept for 1 raven spiral... LOL... and hey if u really need hacked items to own in pk... then don't worry u'll b able to buy em on ebay again when the progz come out with something new hehehe