Iths and Occys will go

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is a sticky thread saying they wont, but look at it this way, bnet knows theyre out there, and YOU KOWTHEY WONT LET THEM STAY, EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO DELETE SILENCE TO GET RID OF THEM

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats not wot im saying its just that some people say that to get rid of ith they will have to get rid of silence, and im saying that they might just pay the price, and get rid of it

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if in any case it jips someone off of an item, blizz will not do this... Look, everyone who uses silence/fury on merc'll loose em... Europe, say, most common sword is Fury... They won's ****ing go, get over it.

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sure they will i know bnet will find a way, think about it, would a multi millon dollar gamin corporation let hacs ruin their bussiness, and the game, they will find a way, maye thats why they are taking so long for the patch to come out

GhoztZero

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Um...D2 isnt making Blizzard much money...they are in the red for D2 portion of bnet... They really wouldnt care if everyone left, they'd take down the servers, and not have to pay for so much bandwidth.

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blizzard could simply make a char wipe if they really wanted to get rid of EVERY DUPED / HACKED/ BUGGED.

but blizzard is too stupid and wont make this ...

so stupid. cause im sure most players , after thinking about , would agree for a char wipe

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats true, this ith and occy crap is pissing me off, my legit babrb could kill virtually any character out there ( notice i sad VIRTUALLY, so dont say "BS i can kill u u newb") then some dickhead comes in with ith cb, bugged string, bugged valor, and a .08 gaze, and wtf i can get him 25%-50% down and i die, which pisses me off, cause i worked on my barb quite a lot, and it was pretty hard to build a good pvp barb (this was my 3rd try but thats not the point here) the point is that iths, buggies, and not so much occy rings, are ruining my game, because im trying t stay leg, and i think that bnet knows this pisses the **** out of people like me, of which there are alot, and they wont let us down, and will **** ver all the ith.buddy/occy owners

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why, cant they just scan the stats of items, if they do they can distinguish between ocy ring and oculus, because one of them has 20% faster block rate, and one has 20% faster cast rate, there u go, they could just scan for theone that occy ring has and delete them

hobo123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heres the facts, if blizzard wants to delete these items, they will. I dont wanna hear some moron saying "NO THEY WONT" because they WILL if they want to. They dont care if they have to get rid of ALL runewords, they don't care if they have to delete ALL sojs to destroy a few occy rings. They will if they want to, simple as that. Why? because they dont owe us anything. NO where in the terms of agreement does it say they'll never delete items. You dont pay to play, so you're not garaunteed anything. Even in games you have to pay for, like AO and UO, if some major dupe or whatever happens they take care of it asap, they dont give a 2nd shit if a few thousand players lose something illegal. We pay this game for free, blizzard has NOTHING to lose if they delete all iths/runewords/dupes whatever. Frankly, I hope they do it. Because then all this bitching about cheaters/iths/whites/dupes will end and the game will actually be fun.

stop being stupid, and just own up that IF they really want to, they could. And chances are, they probably will when 1.10 comes out. Stop denying it because you dont like the thought of having all your bugged/ITH/duped items vanish, get over it, get over yourself. Its a ****ing game. DONE

Shayde

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
posted it before...

While reading my post keep in mind that the makers of the game are Blizzard Entertainment, they made the game, they can do whatever they want with it

some of the points you make are good but:

what other items have +3 to all sorc skills and 30% faster block rate besides occy rings (on east that is)
None. Just delete all of the items that have these 2 stats on the same item. As for west Occy rings blizzard could search every ring on the realm and Delete any ring that has more than 10% faster cast (occy rings and wiz rings), therefore getting rid of the occy rings on west

Ever have an ith? it has 75 all resists? hmm, what runeword has 75 all resists? SILENCE! To get rid of ith, they'd have to remove the SILENCE runeword from Diablo 2. They've already given up!
As for iths, they cannot be deleted by the item scanner, you are correct about that one. But, if blizzard really wanted to they could get rid of iths
Why do these runeword items get the name Ith?
Because the server doesnt recognize the runeword of this item and calling it ith by default. Blizzard can search for any item that the server does not recognize (iths) and delete them

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
lol yeha i actualy belive the will they will delete ith and white