Is it fun?

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the game is awesome,being that I have money to spend,I dont mind paying w/e the fee is(is it 12 a month?).I just signed up for the prepaid card deal.Honestly you could buy a new game with the money every 3 months,but if you like the game....why not just pay for it monthly,and buy a new game anyways....its called work,to get money for things.Im not saying that people who play dont have jobs,but why complain about the money,its a few dollers difference,and if your gonna sit there and say "umm well i dunno if i wanna do this,12,13,14 dollers a month is kinna rough,i can get a new game if i saved....."then dont bother playin because apperently money is a problem,everyone should have some money,and if not or your not able to work(if your too young)cut some grass,shovel driveways,clean up around the house,I mean do something:)

Jonro

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Funny thread hehe

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the question was going to people how have been playing and still find it entertaining. I was just wondering cause the leveling seems to go fast. But I will prolly be getting it by early next year.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I personally don't enjoy it at all, I tried the Open BETA, and it wouldn't even be worth it for free, let alone $15/hour. I say save your money.

-Frank :cool:

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing is worth 15 dollars an hour, if it is sex, its sex you dont want.

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I loved every minute I have played at my friends so far, I can't wait to get it

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We seem to have some differing opinions here. Im getting it no-matter what anyone else says, and if i dont like it, back to FFXI.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Static said:
Nothing is worth 15 dollars an hour, if it is ###, its ### you dont want.
people get paid 15 dollars an hour for every hour they work, and the company pays your paycheck, so is that worth it?
mmm ###

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I meant /month, my point was I wouldn't buy it.

-Frank :cool:

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan, your opinion is not "correct." You have yours, other people have theirs.

Aside from that, WoW does NOT have WC3's graphics. They're new models, with the WC3 art used. That's not graphics.

It doesn't really matter though, graphics don't make or break a game. Ever heard of EverQuest? Most successful MMORPG in history? Each year it ran, it's graphics became a year outdated. Until the minor rehaul of Luclin. Bue even then, the engine was the same, just the models changed.

IMO (that's all it is Pan, a goddamn opinion) World of Warcraft is an excellent game, well worth purchasing, and paying the monthly fee for.

I beta'd the game, I pre-ordered the CE. I am in no way brainwashed. I was convinced. I used to be a diehard EQ fan, fully focused and excited about EQ2. Then I discovered WoW, and it stole all the thunder of EQ/EQ2 away. It was far and away, the superior game.

You say that WoW has crappy graphics, and it's graphics may look dated, when playing in first person prespective, but it's art rather then shear polygon count. It's really a matter of taste which you prefer, something like EQ2 or WoW. EQ2 has the poly numbers in it's favor, but it looks plastic and unrealistic. WoW has anime influences and the tolkenesque cartoony look, but, as I said, there was much more work put into the skins then the models themselves. It's nothing more the prefrence. I chose WoW.

My advice to anyone asking, is to go with WoW for your gaming needs. If you really want, you can play on a friends account of ask for a 10-day trial pass. See what game fits you.

Lastly, Pan, once again, your opinion is not right. It's a damned opinion.