Is it fun?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been reading about the beta testings and all and It looks like people can level so quickly and have over 2000 health. So basically is it fun even though you level so quickly?

Lig a guing gligga gigga googa gwey oh go.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BEST. MMORPG. EVER.

Quick level curve allows more time for other things aside from grinding. Namely, PVP, Raids, and Battlegrounds.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's very fun, if you dont mind paying:)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
of course, ask the WOW forum if the game is good, no people who dont like it and will tell u those oppinions on the game wont be hanging around ,cause they will be playing better games. save yourself some money. u can buy 4 games for the price of WOW

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
pan, this is a damn WoW forum. if you dont like the game there should be no reason why you should come here to bash it. go away.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
he asked a question, I answered with the truth. I think you should get out.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
you did not answer the truth. you answered with your opinion. you come here bashing a game in its own forum. this is my favorite forum so i see no reason why i should have to leave. you dont like this game and you are trying to change people's minds that they are wasting money, when they arent. i dont see you changing anyone's mind. you dont need to be here. there are plenty of other forums you can go to.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
my oppinion is the truth, hte truth is my oppinion, face the truth, cause my oppinion is right.

This forum is open for anyone, and seeing as how there is no one posting any new threads fast, i can stop in here whenever i damn well please

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah you can, but comming in here bashing the game doesnt make you very welcome. this forum is fine without you here, you know.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
except, he asked if the game was good, and its not, and i said that. how is that bashing the game. I just answered the question, if you dont want bad comments about the game, he wouldn't be asking if there were any would he?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
hes asking the people who actually are playing the game, not people who played it for ~one day and said it sucked.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
hes asking the people who actually are playing the game, not people who played it for ~one day and said it sucked.
tell me when "the people who played it for one day and said it sucked" showed up. I admire them for getting out quickly.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
he is asking people who are playing the game currently, you answered the question and you dont even play it. you played the beta for a few days and concluded that it sucks without even getting that far.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
he is asking people who are playing the game currently, you answered the question and you dont even play it. you played the beta for a few days and concluded that it sucks without even getting that far.
where did u get that information? do you know miss cleo? are you psychic. the spirits must have told you right? tell me the truth, I mean no buddy would be that stupid to assume I played the game for a few days, when I had a beta key and got myself into the Alpha tests.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
why else would he wait till after release to ask the question? the end of open beta and retail are within a few days so i consider them as the same thing, when saying currently, and retail is just like a fresh start from open beta. he is asking us if the game is good after the open beta is finished and the retail is actually out. im making a conjecture about what he wanted as a result. i really cant believe you base everything on WoW from war3.. mmo vs rts. i like kittens. switching topics in a paragraph makes you think. who wants a cookie?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
my oppinion is the truth, hte truth is my oppinion, face the truth, cause my oppinion is right.
Okay. Your opinion though isn't truth.

WoW is pretty cool. For the time that I did get to play (When I wasn't lag locked) it was pretty fun. I'd wait for a few weeks for the low level areas to clear up and for Blizzard to change their servers from the wastelands that they are to something capable of people playing on them.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this game i can already tell will have more hours of gameplay then any games id buy for the same price. monthly fee? i could buy one game in 3 months of paying. and that game wouldnt last me three months. WoW will, however. and if it doesnt, then ill obviously be cancelling all the billing.

its all opinionated anyway, so why must we debate it? nobody is going to change their mind.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
why else would he wait till after release to ask the question? the end of open beta and retail are within a few days so i consider them as the same thing, when saying currently, and retail is just like a fresh start from open beta. he is asking us if the game is good after the open beta is finished and the retail is actually out. im making a conjecture about what he wanted as a result. i really cant believe you base everything on WoW from war3.. mmo vs rts. i like kittens. switching topics in a paragraph makes you think. who wants a cookie?
where did i compare it to warcraft III(besides the fact the graphics are the exact same)?

please, stop talking before you make yourself look stupider