Immolition: Revisited

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think immo is viable when harassing a human base without their hero or a tower. You just run into a bunch of peasants near the gold mine or wood area and turn immo on and start slashing. If he doesn't militia, peasants still die fast, if he does, he has to face immo.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Theroy said:
It's only good on human.. I think I told you this before but you didn't listen.. And actually tried to argue it against me..
Just don't try casting buffs on any human, they can easily dispel it or turn it back on your own man. Still Immo is good against Human and Undead since thier melee has low life.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
wouldn't recommend immo on undead.. mana burn is need'd to stop a dk.. spamming roar and keeping the rejuving units in your base with that wand orhero in back fixes that.. Just don't get dott

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
NtRik_ said:
So I was playing tournament on friday.. 1v1, and well, my DH just lvls up blah blah, same shitz, but I accidentally click on immolition...

well I was bit ticked, seeing as how I hate Immolition compared to MAnaburn and Evasion, but man, that thing does some wonders, just as militias and footies surrounded me, I turned it on, and bam, when my mana runs out, all units are at red health bar, GG'd HU easily.

So whats your thoughts about immo? Im thinking of changing my strat against HU now, and learning immo instead of Evasion, it sounds like good idea to finish off any of units.
yay! reborn from the ashes, im back =)

i told you that once N_, you didn't believe me... immo just owns militia / footies / ghouls
and that DH on fire pursuiting your hero is kinda scary =)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I never said they dont own those mlitia/footies/ghouls man, I just said I dont use + hated it and would've prefereed to use Manaburn,

And Theroy, you use immo against HU, Ill use Manaburn and immo, hows that?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Theroy said:
wouldn't recommend immo on undead.. mana burn is need'd to stop a dk.. spamming roar and keeping the rejuving units in your base with that wand orhero in back fixes that.. Just don't get dott
You dont need to spam roar, just enough to cover your whole army. If you spam it (like some noobs do), you won't have a good mana supply to rejuev your army.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Hellwolf_36 said:
You dont need to spam roar, just enough to cover your whole army. If you spam it (like some noobs do), you won't have a good mana supply to rejuev your army.

uhh considering you only need about two bears to rejuv you army and you have only one bear out of bear form and he never casts roar. you better spam it so the breakers steal it. Or don't spam it lose all your roar and have them steal rejuv and I guarntee your loss... Spamming roar isn't noob.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Theroy said:
uhh considering you only need about two bears to rejuv you army and you have only one bear out of bear form and he never casts roar. you better spam it so the breakers steal it. Or don't spam it lose all your roar and have them steal rejuv and I guarntee your loss... Spamming roar isn't noob.
You lose 24 mana from breakers per hit. You would probably have men that could take on breakers along with bears. Use one bear to roar. Then come in and out of bear form to rejuevinate your forces.