Imagine This!

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
omg imma go make a flail so i can raise it up and make the "schoom!" sound whenver i cast a hammer...

there should be pain receptors like crazy, a chamber, in which it gets hot when they use fire, cold when its an ice spell, smelly when its psn, shocks for lightning, shot with a paintball gun sorta thing for ranged melee, etc.

it would make some nerds a hell of alot skinnier

imma be the first to make a bot... build a robot to mimic the movements of myself :)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
That would take a while :D.

This whole concept reminds me of //hack.sign or w/e.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Trojan Man said:
That would take a while :D.

This whole concept reminds me of //hack.sign or w/e.
i love hoe nub americains do anime name
its .hack//sign

and it will be like dot hack and ppl be in comas :O

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ranged characters would get a disadvantage because it'll be so hard to aim.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
not me, im a hunter. im sure shooting a bow wouldnt be hard for me to grasp the concept of :rolleyes

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Well even in vr it will still have basic gameplay, which reminds me, wouldn't waypoints be cool? and think, now that ure wearing lets say an archon plate enigema, people will see the runes inside it wont they? and what would be up with etheal items? how could we find out what people are trading for if we have to CLICK on each other to trade? HOwever, imagine spamming a s*it golem under baal in throne room! LOL make him look like hes taking a s*it.^_^:-/ LOL blood golem would be funny, red sh*t under baal lol.Neways, still it would be kinda cool, but imagine dyeing, and would it still be a weird face or would it be OUR faces?

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
How would you be able to fit 6 rocks in a blade and keep its ability to slice things?

Teleporting would be cool. How bout using the Alt button. You would have like something to show you the items I guess. IDK I'm having too much fun ;).

bbags

Member!
Reaction score
that would be sweet i would be i big ass over grown barb bigger then big d and baal put together i know it sould like im picking to much stuff but come on its vr man

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ya...you'd probably start off as a male or female, and from ther,e you would trasin and develope your skills that would eventually place you as a certain class. :)

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
What about teleporting lol, but still vr isnt all good

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
wow imagine the vertigo when you teleport.

Question what about mercs? Would I have to strap my dog (named cat) into vr to be my hireling? While were at it what would happen with things like open wounds, ect.

I bet alot of ppl would be walking instead of running everywhere thats some distances without wps. LoL the new diet craze VR Diablo (Warning: may cause permenent loss of your real life)

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
COTA-GoD said:
sigh, VR gets a good responce, but when i say d2 in first person, isntead of third, "your a moron". idiots...
first person would be awesome as well.. would be the same thing, exept without some thing strapped to your head.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
the coolest part would definately be seeing Diablo as he spawns..

the room turns red, and suddenly the demon appears.. taller than you are..

i bet some people would shit themselves....