Imagine This!

The Voice Of God

Mylictruan
Reaction score
Imagine Diablo 2 in virtual reality!I bet we shit ourselves when fighting diablo.`

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'd find you and kill you first, then it would make fighting Diablo in hell seem less suicidal and retarded. :p

It would be interesting, but I'd probably die very easily because if it was VR, we would need reflexes and that sort of thing, and how would you cast spells and such. Definately something to consider! ^_^

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
spells would probally be more of a reflex type thing, like, hwo do you move your fingure? or your arm? how do you move your leg? do you actually think about it, or do you jsut do it? know what i mean?

The Voice Of God

Mylictruan
Reaction score
yeah one thing about d2 vr that would be diffrent is that you realy do have ot learn skills. Its not just click on an icon and learn it.

id say it be fun becomming the best duelr.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Lee doesn't have the leet dodging skills to be an amazon? Think about it, when you learned a skill like dodge, or evade, you'd have to move to make it work and ''learn it'' if you put more points into it, in theory. That kinf od movement coped with D2's Addictive nature would REALLY put someine in shape. :p

SweatyOgre

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The elite few of us who are already in shape would make ownage barbs or pallys and pwn melee duels. It would be so awesome, instead of putting points into skills, your physical performance in that skill would determine level.

*Creams pants*

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
yes but my phyiscal nub skills will bring up my abilities to use newb skills at a great abilility. hence, even higher damage blizzard or fire ball or w.e :p making sorc's supreme once again! (yes, before zon's, i did use sorc's, and rocked houses with em)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
omg i would be like LOOLLO VENGANCE PALADIN or like mix of both magic and pysical

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
...playing D2 VR with an auradin would be dull as hell *stands there* yup...i win *stands there longer*

The Voice Of God

Mylictruan
Reaction score
well rember is vr so things would be diffrent. You should be able to see your prayer aura grow bigger and bigger.

and your holy shock should produce huge lighting surges.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Dragnskull said:
...playing D2 VR with an auradin would be dull as hell *stands there* yup...i win *stands there longer*

rofl, that would be exactly who i would choose, thanks for helping.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
If u were in vr, imagine dueling with a hurricane(or w/e that spell is that gives the whirlwind around u) and being able to summon? or dying in vr? what woule happen then? theres no escape button :-\ just giving MY honest opinion

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dude. even in vr theres buttons. ive played a few vr games. u normally have controlers in ur hand still (ie gun simulators whatnot and whatnot) and they normally havea few buttons.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
The elite few of us who are already in shape would make ownage barbs or pallys and pwn melee duels. It would be so awesome, instead of putting points into skills, your physical performance in that skill would determine level.

*Creams pants*
i would totally be like... a assassin...

imagine you need to BUILD your own traps ^^

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Would it hurt?