Imagine This!

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
u guys gotta realize something. you dhave some type of controlers in your hand, power, alt, esc, would all be accessable still. theyd be on your "weapons"

youw ould have headpiece on in real life allowing you to see around, turn left, it turns left, so ur looking aruond in VR.

when u saw someone, youd see what the programmers designed them to look like (unless the incorperated a cam of some ttype to take a pic of your face for the character, which would be disturbing since i play an amazon.)

although seeing diablo in a VR world...woah... *thinks about Jason X*

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Hey if i fight diablo melle and do the splits before he casts the fiery flame thingy thats red that wouldbe considered dogding it right? Ive never played a vr game but from the looks of the posts sounds fun and it can be the 5ht dimension ya know? Sure people post bad or negatives things about vr games but still what "new" ideas come flawless??

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
from waht ive played, the vr isnt THAT vr yet.

its like, u get a headpiece on that coveres your eyes so you see in "their world" and its got sensors so it can tell what direction yoru lookin gin...

then you hold a stick designed for whatever u should be holding (i tmight have the feel of a gun to it, or a sword, or whatever) with a fewb uttons on it, the one i played was a gun, had a walk button on top and a trigger button for shooting, u pushed the walk with ur thumb and just aimed andshot like a real gun...it was neat

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont know what the hell we were really talking about but when yall started discussing like customizing thought that like you have an adventure in diablo and then like as you progess the way yu do things that class you go to and if you dont want that class they ll be like your gonna suck then and as you get better there like omg your a god you did this it tottaly messed our judgement on what your class should be

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
That reminds me on how well i used to spell remember dragnskll? and again wat was that sir?

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
icastbigspells said:
I dont know what the hell we were really talking about but when yall started discussing like customizing thought that like you have an adventure in diablo and then like as you progess the way yu do things that class you go to and if you dont want that class they ll be like your gonna suck then and as you get better there like omg your a god you did this it tottaly messed our judgement on what your class should be
Is someone off their meds again? :goofy

Anyways back on topic I did some VR training in the Army, and unfortunitlly the ideas we have are wayyyyyy advanced for the things they have so far. I could garentee if we could have anything close to this, someone gonna try to cyber.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
I think it would be a problem to get people to come in your games. Youd have to like shout really loud or something. Also, i think itd be really funny to see some chub-a-lub trying to run away from some monsters. Also, thered always be that problem of having them crazy people running around and trying to rape all the female characters.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
Is someone off their meds again? :goofy

Anyways back on topic I did some VR training in the Army, and unfortunitlly the ideas we have are wayyyyyy advanced for the things they have so far. I could garentee if we could have anything close to this, someone gonna try to cyber.

i think we all know that this is far more advanced than our current technology could give us.

BAZ

cash
Reaction score
shit, im just thinkin about it, i would be a barb with a fort and no weapon and just beat the shit out of all you noobs with my bare hands

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
WW Barbs would not be popular in VR.... very dizzy.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
and wind druids all that debri will block there sight

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Neither would blaze sorceresses or fire wall, lol u catch on fire and u run around for 30 seconds(mine is at least) then cast blizzard on urself then cuz ur cold do fire wall and spint through it!
BTW Congratulations "The voice of god" your actual only Diablo Discussion forum thread to reach more then 50 posts!!!*Claps*

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
picking up items would be a hassel, imagine trying to put a 10 foot scythe into your backpack and then pick more stuff up before the leechers get it.

BAZ

cash
Reaction score
Flamingice said:
Neither would blaze sorceresses or fire wall, lol u catch on fire and u run around for 30 seconds(mine is at least) then cast blizzard on urself then cuz ur cold do fire wall and spint through it!
BTW Congratulations "The voice of god" your actual only Diablo Discussion forum thread to reach more then 50 posts!!!*Claps*

blaze would suck so bad, what if the sorc was casting a lvl 35 blaze and she had burrito for lunch because she is mexican and she had to fcukin fart, ok im gonna stop lol