Im looking for a good clan to join, with web page and ranks...

manofhonor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im not a bad player, but i want to get a lot better, i want to play with the same people a couple of times cause i beleive that when people learn to play well together, its an unmatching force....

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Recruiting

Heh, sorry to be competing with you Shrimpshark...

My clan is also recruiting, Clan DoS (Demons of Shadows). It's not open recruiting, we take people based on testing results, but you're welcome to tryout. You can contact myself (DoS_Darkness), DoS_DarkRush, or DoS_Protoss on b.net, or PM me. Our clan webpage, which I'm still working on is scdos.cjb.net.

Anyone else is welcome to tryout as well. We do melee, UMS, and ladder. DoS_Protoss is the one to contact about Ladder.

manofhonor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No offense shrimp, but a clan that simply recruits people,without testing their skillz or anything, cant be such a good clan, i migh be wrong,but you just mentionned to join, not to tryout....I am interested fendor, so get a hold on me when you have the chance, im mostly i nightplayer

Wolfie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually

Your wants are good but what you may actually want is a stable clan with a Firm Member base. I have led a clan that reached way over 200 members and we had a webpage and all that stuff but wasnt stable enough. So it only lasted about 8 months, I suggest looking for something stable, Lots of members and a webpage are a definite plus but what good is it if no one is ever on?

Hope This helps in your search

Peace out
-Wolfie

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
clan shrimp is new so we need members

its not that the clans weak we need members and once we have members then you have to fight to remaine in the clan

manofhonor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah thats true, beaing stable is pretty important to....well, i guess ill find one sooner or later..

I understand what you mean shrimp, but i would rather join a clan already established,im looking for partners that are good and that i can play a lot with,2 people that learn to play together is...really unstopable.

C

CRaZy_LoVe

Clan

You are welcome to join Makers of Hell. Of course there will be a test, but no one is ever rejected (unless you are a complete newb).
Our channel usually gets up to 15-20 people in the channel. Please note that most of us play Vanilla StarCraft, and WarCraft 3. I hope you can join us, or at least hang out in our channel :
Clan iMoHi

Our website is http://imohi.cjb.net

See you on bnet.

o(0g05uNo013

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guilds/Clan

If you have a record that has a ratio of 50:1 (wins to losses) or better, think about joining my clan, but of course, youd have to be azn.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Re: Guilds/Clan

Originally posted by o(0g05uNo013
If you have a record that has a ratio of 50:1 (wins to losses) or better, think about joining my clan, but of course, youd have to be azn.
50:1 ratio... heh, you gotta be kidding :D ...... what's the name of your clan? "Map Hackers United" (MHU) ???

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Re: shrimpie

Originally posted by fend0r
no... I think they're part of the Shrimp revolution, dedicated to overthrowing our government

heh, anyway we assimilated manofhonor after he put up a good fight =)
Yes someones finnaly getting it.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
MRICN Clan Recruiting

If your record's ratio is at least 853:0 (wins to losses), you may have a shot at joining my clan. We are a 1337 hacke- I mean, straightedge, hardcore clan with names we hacked off of 8 year old kids. We support name and record spoofing, pking everyone, and chea- playing fairly. Course you have to have 5 nipples on your asshole, and kiss the sweet American flag every night to join.

Gangsta_Thug

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My clan is clan Killer.u can join my clan we got about 30 members we established about almost 2 years ago and Our 2 LEADERS ARE !g0r_](iller , sandro_thug_01

we play melee ffa UMS and Original mostly ,some BW.

We play on the East SIDE server....and were searching for members especially members dat could set up bots for out home channel : Killer

our website is www.starcraftclankiller.cjb.net ...

check out the tourney section members section .....
rules section ,rankings, and if ur interested in joining sign the guest book or email me at gangsta_thug_01@hotmail.com