Im looking for a good clan to join, with web page and ranks...

manofhonor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ThanQ everyone for the replys, but i think i found what i was looking for.That would be the clan Shadows of Darkness..DoS_

It looks well structured,the members are often online, nice weppage, a rank system (i think darkness is planning a new one).

I hope this will make me better,since i want to learn to be good at ladder/tourney/ maps.

So if your poeple have advice or want to play just come in channel clan dos_ or msg me, my name is DoS_zeratul,im open to getting my ass kicked by pros so i can learn from it.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by manofhonor
ThanQ everyone for the replys, but i think i found what i was looking for.That would be the clan Shadows of Darkness..DoS_

It looks well structured,the members are often online, nice weppage, a rank system (i think darkness is planning a new one).

I hope this will make me better,since i want to learn to be good at ladder/tourney/ maps.

So if your poeple have advice or want to play just come in channel clan dos_ or msg me, my name is DoS_zeratul,im open to getting my ass kicked by pros so i can learn from it.
pfft, DoS_ is fer n00biez. I 0wn DoS_darkness :D

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YO Shirmp i got a great clan for ya not only are they very famous on Starcraft but there very stable they have there own web site and they are good and unstoable every think about joining AOH? that would be the Arch Angels of Hell clan ya u might know me as TheSlaYeR-AOH im well known anyways your more then welcome to tryout just contact me as that name on B.net and well see if you have what it takes okay?

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude you can tryout for Arch Angels of Hell if you want :cool: but we have a web site and everything and weve been up since Starcraft first got started were going on 5 years and 6 months now and were still running with only 130 members we are very well know too but you must have a 300:10 ratio or you can not join so if you have that good of a ratio msg me at TheSlaYeR-AOH and hey we use no cheat what so ever !NONE! and if you dont have that good of a ratio then we can still play togther shirmp :)

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
A tip: Dont join any clan that has a tryout on BGH.

If you have a record that has a ratio of 50:1 (wins to losses) or better, think about joining my clan
lol? I bet ur clan is full of abusers and map hackers. Stats are nothing. Most players with a record of 10:1 have only played 7 vs 1 comp BGH games to get wins...

Did u know that former KBK winner and world champion of BW [GG99]Slayer has a record of 1000 wins and 1500 losses on his current account? Why? Because he only plays against people on his own skill level and therefore he will both lose and win. Stats are nothing.

manofhonor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So true, i laught when poeple plead 'ally me please' at the end..i dont even what my stats are right now, probably negative..i get my ass kicked in ldder maps.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
A good way to get a kick start and improve ur skills on ladder maps and other non-money maps is to watch replays of progamers. Just a tip :)

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Hmmm

Hi im curently running a clan called clan shrimp it's a small clan and I can have matches vs AOH so ill message u. And how much of an ass are u to kill an opponent who wants an allied vic i alwas give ally vic if asked.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Manofhonor, progamers dont play SC original.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, they ALL play BW, read before u answer...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Progamers dont play at all? Do u even know what progamers are??

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Thay all have dif jobs only some get to play others make grafics ect. look at gamepro theres an issue that explans it.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Haha, im not talking about progRammers, i mean progamers! Sponsored proffecional computergamers who play BW for money. In korea, starcraft is a sport, like basketball or football in the US. Millions of people watch live games on the TV. Koreas 3 largest TV-channels are broadcasting starcraft 23 hours a day! These gamers make a living of playing BW!