If you could have any SC Unit in Real Life.....

Zornor

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd want a Hydralisk.

"Saddle up! YEEEHAAH!!"

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!"

^^;

Or I'd have 22 goliaths. Soccer, anyone? :D

But for sure I'd probably have a Lurker. Lurker + me as master + annoying people = pwnage.

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Berious would get a drone. then hed take that drone and make a hatchery. Then that hatchery would make more drones which in turn would make me lotsa stuffs. I would then evolve a new species of Zerg, The Tormalisk. The original genus is the platypus. Its as big as an ultralisk, as fast as a ling, and as deadly as a hydra. He will most definetly eat your childrens~ ZOR

Ziggy7

Reaction score
I want a Zergling!

"Come on Zergy, see that robber? Maul him!"
"ROAAARRR"
"AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
[Berious] said:
Berious would get a drone. then hed take that drone and make a hatchery. Then that hatchery would make more drones which in turn would make me lotsa stuffs. I would then evolve a new species of Zerg, The Tormalisk. The original genus is the platypus. Its as big as an ultralisk, as fast as a ling, and as deadly as a hydra. He will most definetly eat your childrens~ ZOR
That would be nice... if you had the minerals and vespene available on our planet. Which you don't :D

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Or you wanted to sacrifice yourself so you can build the structure, so have fun ^_^.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hah, so Berious would then be a boring Hatchery that spawns Larva for the rest of his life.

Tough life Beri, tough life...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Renzokuken said:
Hah, so Berious would then be a boring Hatchery that spawns Larva for the rest of his life.

Tough life Beri, tough life...
Hhe can overpopulate the wrold with larvavavavavavva :D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Valentine said:
Mailman? I would sick a hunfry zergling on him. Man's best friend just turned into man's worst nightmare.
Yeah, but then the zergling would be seen ans possibly be shot up by armed guards. Lurkers are quiet and deadly, unless someone watched spikes come out of the ground or had detector equipment.

Zornor

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You could be a civilian and just stand there. Nothing much, just a bit of upright positioning in the middle of the road.

Or you could go to the unit editor and make a Terran on a kangaroo which goes as fast as a Reaver.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yay, riding a Ultralisk would be like riding a horse. Except with giant Kaiser Blades as arms and very bad breath.

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I want Wing-Zero[GW] so he can build some bunkers and turrets around my house, which noone ever possible can break it!!!!!!! gogo wang thx

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Then I get seige tanks and bomb your ass from far away, or I can cloak a ghost and nuke your Bunkers, out of marine and detection range. Unless you had tanks and a science vessel. Then I battlecruiser your ass with Yamatos = gg. I would want a wraith, flying around shooting down planes, then blame it all on the foreign guys (or someone who was helping me build the Wraith)!

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hellwolf_36 said:
Then I get seige tanks and bomb your ass from far away, or I can cloak a ghost and nuke your Bunkers, out of marine and detection range. Unless you had tanks and a science vessel. Then I battlecruiser your ass with Yamatos = gg. I would want a wraith, flying around shooting down planes, then blame it all on the foreign guys (or someone who was helping me build the Wraith)!
WHY? :frustrate

edit
well, before you finish bombing my ass off, Wang's loyal mass of BCs won't let you live. :ufo

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I challenge him to a duel of the skies, meet me in the middle of nowhere with all his Battlecruisers while we fire Yamato Cannons across each other!

I would so want Scourges too! Its like I'm promotin' terrorism with my unit choices!

Mystic-Death

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
lol time travel, hahaha, one problem hell warp back intime before you ask the question and be like, "any questions?" *which i think he does do if you click him a few more times lol*
okay well,
1: I would want a pet ling
2: I would want to be a ling
3: Lingzors rulezors
4: Try me in melee someday if you dont believe me that lings rule
5: everygame, i win, imagine, 350 lings (thats 175 supply points) fully upgraded, just massing to your base, my friend pees his pants when he sees those shizt.
6: 12 lings unburrowing right around you when u walk in my home (ultimate burgler system)
7: lings, who has a better name then Zerglings :D you can name em whatever you want, but Zerglings, damn, whod wanna mess with zerglings the name is terrifying lol.
8: screw backstabbers my lings always win, i got replays if you don't believe me
9: screw hackers... i still own u, mother****ing map hackers.
10: screw you comp stompers, if you don't have enough skill to melee then play some UMS maps stead...
11: lots of stuff
12: you know youra red-neck if you drink beer at eulogy.
14: what happened to 13?
15: if you get these, then your a sc nerd -_-

Roland

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
prolly a.... prolly a goliath or a seige tank... i mean... come on! those are the kewlest units!!! with a goliath u can just send ur missles steaking at anything... so i guess ill have to say goliath... yea... GOLIATH

WarLin

Member!
Reaction score
Is it really a question? i know i just joined this forum and i know im gonna get flamed but Ultralisk that way when i went to work i wouldnt have to worry about bein laughed at because i was pityful.

Ultralisks are fun.

but id probably choose a Bc over that. just so i could demolish buildings i didnt like.