If you could have any SC Unit in Real Life.....

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What's your wrath? If you only got to bring one SC unit into this universe, a drone would be the most logical choice. It's the only thing which can logically create all the others. Probes don't build, they warp things from Aiur (which doesn't actually exist (god knows why that takes minerals/vespane)). SCV's might or might not work. I assume that raw materials like metals could be used in place of the minerals/vespane (again, only the SC gods know why metal buildings require such), but such a structure would be difficult to hide/tracked and confiscated by the government rather easily.

So, on a planet-sized map, what unit do you have that could find/destroy me before I get established?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wouldn't it depend if he knew where you were? :p

The drone can just use resources from the ground it builds on, you could say the creep acts as a mineral extracting agent that absorbs all the water and life from the ground it spreads on, which in turn allows the drones to make buildings, as well as allows the hatchery to build more larve. :)

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DM- 'Tis what I ment by ambient organic matter. Exactly what I was thinking.

And, were I to be granted a drone, you could be damned sure I'd relocate to somewhere thouroughly uninhabited immediately.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Anywhere in Russia where it's desolate would be nice. If Zerg can mutate in frozen worlds in StarCraft that probably blow ours off the scale as far as temprature, then it's very easy to just go colonize in Russia.