If you could have any SC Unit in Real Life.....

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Here's the new plan, I become an Infested Terran and I run over to your house with a "surprise". IF BY SURPRISE I MEAN I EXPL0DE.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, I just wont be at home when you do. Now what? Xenoce, that is a very interesting post you made. Being the Chryssalis means you get a something like a Kerrigan Slave, and god knows she has her talents from top to bottom.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
You have to come home sometime :sly

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hellwolf_36 said:
Rocks and Rox means the same thing to me, but its ok if you clarify it. I would still like a ground melee unit, slice up ground forces and running away frantically when air comes.
I'm saying rocks (pebbles, stones, slabs, what have you) rox (rock, own, are awesome)

:)

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
I'd definately go with speed up'd vulture, excellent for probe harassment.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A speeded vulture could probably go 100 miles per hour. Slab a few fragmentation grenades on a vehicle you drive by and you got the perfect evloution of a drive by. Those grenades have to be powerful enough to blow up a house, atleast.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, the reasom I'd want the chryssalis is to hop in and become zerg.

While all the others are great, I'm more for self-improvement then have someone do it for you. Which is why a drone would rock, to construct myself a base/assimilate myself- All using ambient organic matter.

Besides, you know how ungodly intelligent you'd be with the extra processing power of a couple dozen Overlords?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Then you better hope your Zerg bretheren can protect you from the 4-5 units that attack your base for about 45 minutes while you hatch.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The only people that would come and try to attack him would be the goverment. And trust me, he can turn into some sort of Kerrigan model and destory most things the goverment could try to send his way. He would eventually take over the world, or just use masses of overlords to fly off of it. Overlords could hide in clouds, and sense things from way far away, low and high. They would be pretty cool to have, actually.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Imagine Xenoce as a Kerrigan clone, lolz!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Possibly infest the whole human race and begin plans for world domination.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hellwolf_36 said:
Possibly infest the whole human race and begin plans for world domination.
Once he infests the entire human race then... what world domination? You just infested the entire human race.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Oh noes, I don't want to be part of the new Zerg order!

I would be a Protoss Dark Templar, and assassinate him before he rises to power.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
But, he had overlords...he would slice you with his evil wing thing then fly off and laugh at you. Yeah sure, it's cheap, but hey, it's Zerg. As long as he didn't have a central command of the homanoid Zerg colonies, I wouldn't care much.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
Xenoce is damn smart. So he'd be one sexy Kerrigan Clone.
Firstly, thank you. Secondly, what's the relation between intelligence and sexyness? Thirdly, I'm sexy now, through wings wouldn't hurt. ;)

And why would my rule nessicarily be evil? There are points to keeping the world full of people, namely, to supply me with creative, differentiated brainpower to build me new technology, so I can build me some borg-zerg. :redeye

I'd be rather sufficed with co-habitation/rule of humans. I'll assimilate those that want to be. And with such subtle tricks the Zerg have, such as selective spores, enough people will want to be. :lucifer

darkmatter said:
As long as he didn't have a central command of the homanoid Zerg colonies, I wouldn't care much
Please rephrase that?

Also, as for the governments of the world- Nobody is ready to deal with anything like the Zerg. I'd be rather safe, especially if I constructed my structures underground until I've got me a power base. No idea why the Overmind didn't think of that..

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wings are an added plus. And Kerrigan controlled most of her zerg underlings, I just hope if you gained world domination and inmfested the human race, that you wouldn't have control over the people you infest, too. Smart people mixed with wings and power are sexy.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
And don't forget psionic powers and eat the souls of other zerg units to continue the casting process.