Website
Visit site
if u play map setting games some of them have them they just attack both sides

TossEater911

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ever seen the picture in back of the booklet for brood war... U SEE THAT FREAKISH LOOKING protoss thing... thatz spliced... for one its not a zerg(its actually wearing clothes) and it has a mouth... none of the protoss have mouths

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm.. welll a good thing or rines is to have granades. come man so many wears and they forget the little bomb. this should be upgradable by the ebay and each rine has 3 bombs. thye cause splash like the tanks do and they have less range

zealot upgrade psi daggers at the cinedel they have 8 they don't do splash but it gives them a little range would could make adifference

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I dont think the xel naga would work. For one it would be hard to implement them in the game if they are suposed to be incredibly more powerful than all the other races and yet keep them balanced. Thats why they had to get rid of using the demons as a race in war 3

And as for water units, why would they use water units when they use air units, which go over water and land...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TossEater911
ever seen the picture in back of the booklet for brood war... U SEE THAT FREAKISH LOOKING protoss thing... thatz spliced... for one its not a zerg(its actually wearing clothes) and it has a mouth... none of the protoss have mouths
Where the hell is that?

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nope not there he probably made a mistake and it was something else. Closest pic i see is that one of gerard dugalle. He's got a long face............ sorta like a protoss... lol

SC_IronMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm it sounds to me like some of these ideas are coming from Red Alert 2 and/or Yuris Revenge. I mean: Gohsts that have missles on there backs and when they decide to fire them, they must be immobile. to me sounds like The G.I. in RA2. Walls, from Age of empires and C&C. dont get me wrong these are kick a$$ ideas but would these ideas cause like a copy right or piracy law suit deal?

Anyway.... my ideas,
-terran: i dont know if anyone here plays Warhammer 40 K in real life but i think you should be able to put SCVs in building and factory/Starport units so they can self repair. I am talking about 1 hp per 1-2 seconds not much. give infantry more freakin life. Marines Hydras and Zealots are the bread-and-butter units of the game and look at there life. Hydra-80 zealot-80 shield 100 life (?) and poor marines-40. add some more life to them. The trench idea ownz. the splash damage of tanks ships blowing up also ownz. Male female thing would be awsome also more next post!!

-Zerg Um... i think that when enemy units come close to overlords, the OV's shoud use their big a$$ tentacles to attack a little. The worm rockorz. Being able to infest any organic unit, and disabling mechanicle units would be cool.
Overlords should have the scanner sweep also because they are "lords" of the swarm.

-Toss maybe a... uhh.... i dont know about toss... i like they way they are really..

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok that is f***ing stupid. Did age of empires put put a copyright or something on walls? I dont htink so. Walls are walls. Wait a sec. I think the terran marine is sorta simliar to other c and c units witha machine gun. They might get a copyright lawsuit for that! Omg! In all RTS's you have to build buildings and units! Their biting off of all the other RTS's! They should sue each other!

S

starcraftman

New unit idea!!!

I have a idea for a unit!!! zerg toss or terran should have at least 1 unit that can fly and land.

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
nah, im sick of lawyers and their bunch of lawsuits. how bout all the units get better graphics and stay the same with the same cause blizzard is so good they dont need ur opionions and no matter what u want, blizzard will always find a way to satisfy everybody no matter what u want. so if u want to post more usless unbalanced and stupid ideas go ahead. just keep in mind that blizzard will take what u want and throw it in the garbage. and do what they want, and make u super happy.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How about a terran unit that can have marines garrison in it as it ravels across ground while having a defense

Sniper GTX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I'm new to this forum but i have a few ideas sorry if someone said these already

Terran: Well i think the terran need a sniper unit because the ghost is not that great for infantry killing this unit would have range of the gaurdian and would kill almost all infantry in one hit it would be able to deploy like a siege tank and have a incresd rate of fire and power and it would have some special abilities like the ability to cloak while deployed and the ability to equip Armor Pierceing rounds that would do more damage to tanks and have the researchable ability to detect invis. :shoot :tnt

Also for the protoss they should add the vindicator from StarCraft GHOST and my idea is a what I call the Templar Knight it's a zealot in training with both high and dark templars he is beefed up zealot and a chain lighting spell that like weaker version of Psionic Storm and the ability to cloak like a ghost and a minor halucinate with one clone and assanate for when he's cloaked and this instantly kill an infantry but would cost a lot of energy also DTs would get that ability. and the knight would be able to fuse with another knight and be able to make a ranged archon that 's like a beefed up dragoon and the archon the DA and this new archon should be able to fuse to make some godly powerful unit capable of mass destruction but can only have one at any time this is just some minor ideas i have

SilverSteel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In Terran, I think Sniper should have more power than just lockdown, clocke and nuke, maybe he should be a detetor too.
and btw that comment about zerg moving underground that hot.

SilverSteel

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In Terran, I think Sniper should have more power than just lockdown, clocke and nuke, maybe he should be a detetor too.
and btw that comment about zerg moving underground that hot.

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a small zerg unit that can burrow inside dead carcasses and pop out for a surprise attack. Cannot be detected by detectin units and stuff.

Oo.Ziggy.oO

Member!
Reaction score
i think there should be this godly new race called the hybrid
they were made while a mad terran scientist fused the terran zerg and protoss......they would be the most powerful race but would be limited to certain things, like you can only have 5 of each kind of a unit at a timew, instead of being able to mass godly units like zerg massess mutas....also i think terran should be able to research the *camflaughe* ability, it would be like cloak kinda only any unit can use it and it kills infantry in one shot because they dont expect the shot....you wouldnt be able to move while doing it tho and u would be seeable, just harder to see, also, it should take a second or 2 to blend it

an idea for the protoss i think is there are high templars, and dark templars...we need light templars! they should be a mix of high and dark like they are poweful, but arent always cloaked...it costs energy, and they can do lesser versions of the high templars abilities...also, it should be able to fuse to make the light archon which can fuse with the dark archon (dark+light=normal) to make a normal archon, but it would be godly and it would be better than a normal one

for zerg i think they should be able to have 500 population, and that overlords should have abilities..........they are too vulnerable, i hate it when ptoss players bring in corsairs and take out ur ovies so ur screweed...u should be able to like once every 30 seconds lift up a ground unit and throw him or wrap ur tenticles around an air unit and throw it to the ground, cirppling the unit

Status
Not open for further replies.