Idea

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, i got it. Besides all that you can post, you're asking if we can put some special custom titles like in d2 sectionBF D2 Strat team. Possible when you have ideas, tips and strats.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
yes, so we can like point out who is on the team and who isn't.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Why limit to just a few people? This whole wc forum IS for strategies isn't it?
I agree with derz.... A waist of time and a group.

Then why the hell did you ask how idiot?
Quit your shit or I am going to save every link from now on where I see you flamming and I am going to give them to your staff member.

Axxaer

Member!
Reaction score
back on topic, i think the strat team is a good idea it could help lots of ppl

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really, unlike the D2 forums, we have 4 separate forums for strategy instead of 1.

Originally posted by Forged
don't be a penis silynt :)

The kid flames people non stop and for some reason you can't warn mods...
I may be blind, but who were you talking about?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Last Warning guys.

Btw if some wish to make strats or add tips, all are wlecome. If you always do this work and devote part of your activity on helping with strats or tips, we can make it with custom titles and be one team. All is up to Forged, Above70 , not me, im not staff.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
If there was going to be a thread or something mentioning strats and all then it'd have to be restricted to certain people that will stay true to it. Remember the 'tip section' thread? Sucked. (Especially since my tip got removed.)

Either way I think this would become rather limited since there's only a set amount of strats to be successful with in specific occasions. They're also limited. D2 is extremely customizable while WC3 is pretty obvious, been-done, etc.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The whole idea of these forums is for warcraft players to meet other players they can play with and share strategies. We don't need a few people with special titles to do all that. If you want to make some threads with strategies feel free to do it, you could probably help a lot of people.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Originally posted by Above_70Percent
I'm not a mod so I can't do much.
Never use that as an excuse for anything, some of the forum's top contributers werent mods for a long time.

anyways i think its not really necessary beyond the fact that you get a flashy lil title that screams "kick me" at my face.

We dont need a strat team, just go and make threads about new and rare ideas that work. Go out, be active, and pump some life into these stale forums beyond the "undead is gay, how do i beat them" kind of threads.

~Ed