IceRaven Studios is working on SC2

Status
Not open for further replies.

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
****** fake!!!!! opps i for got i wasn't in the asylum there that fixed that. iceravenstudios will here from me sometime i should print all this crap off lol if he is real then maybe get em fired or something funny for being a jackass

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Sure u r

Originally posted by IceRavenStudios
Okay look, I've been transfered to the other team in IRS and I'm not doing stuff for SC II anymore. Now, SC II is only a promotional game for our company. If we don't get the license, we'll just abandon it. Don't worry, when it comes out, you'll here from Blizzard. Don't hold your breath. We may dump the project. Anyway, what is really in the works is Lord of Shadows. We planned to realease SC II a couple months before releasing LoS.
By the way, I won't be posting here anymore

IRS = IceRavenStudios
Sure i bet thats why u havent been witin figureing a way out of this

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
He said he wasn't gonna post anymore, so why bother to flame him when he's not even here?

RedMage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It will still be fun. And he said you can buy the license for the games. Kinda hard, for them, seeing how many millions and millions of dollars the rights to make a new SC would cost, given the fact that they are making it for non-profit. I wouldn't throw away several million.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by james_in_time
it was a lie. have u ever heard of iceravenstudios? no? me neither so why would they have several million dollars? doesnt make sense
yea ur right i culd find the Ice Ravan Studio site in any sherch engine all it gave me was record companys

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Judge_Dee
lol IRS isnt that the governement tax thing. I dont think you can name your company that..
i was thinkin about that too

N00BASAU12

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes people IRS is NOT a real company... I just checked on Amazon and looked up Lord of Shadows.... nothing there.. and Amazon has games release dates for everthing or at least a broad timeframe and there is nothing.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yea even if the IRS is real(not the tax thingy) he would still put up a site on Dec 30th

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
maybe there is hope for SC:2! In distant time and place though. i will set it to find this land and will bring word back.

*Steps in his ship and flies of into the darkness*

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
ive done my research, and boy have i.

Lord of shadows was a stolen name by this guy, it has been made into a game already on the internet, you can download it here......http://www.cpwebmagic.net/user/shadow2000.htm
Lord of Shadows is a book serie, and a low end one at that.
Ice Raven Studios really does exist, but its another basement, hope stealing game company making 20cent games. this topic should be locked and quickly at that. all this guy is doing is lieng and doing it quite horribly. you cant run anymore, we got you.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
wow your good at finding it all i found was recording studios

Zerg-ShadowX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamzerg.tk
crap lol i didnt see the other pages where u guys found him out... sorry for bein dumb.., im new to the pages, i have been tracking info on SC2 for a while, but havent found much, although http://www.starcraft-2.com has been also, they have concept art and do much better tracking these things than i do...

X

Xuxor

A thought

I was woundering if you people out their have evr thought about this. I always wanted the game to take on a real 3d feel and one of these things that could make it that would to make the maps 3D. I thought of useing a system like in Homeworld but not as bis (more zoomed in and easier shortcuts)
Another thing is the Staredit program. You would be able to make a planet level terrian and than be able to make a space platform above it. That means that you can have bases on the space platform and ground level. This would also mean that air units would be able to fly in a 360 degree motion.
Another thought would be to well I don't know how many of you would like this but have 2 views, normal "3rd person view" and than a special view, basicaly cool FPS view. You could click on a unit and zoom in and see the world through that unit and still give commands through it. This would be cool, but a lot of work and time involvment.
And lastly on my rant, is to increases the FOOD. Even to 300 would make me happy thats it. :D
P.S. sorry for spelling errors

Status
Not open for further replies.