Not open for further replies.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
by now

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Odd how IceRavenStudios stoped writting....

PatMan3000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gocdm.com
I dont think they shoudl be making the game. They'll steal the game and plus they are non profit so you know its gonna be low quality.....I just dont like the idea of it....I think it would be a discrace to blizzard and if they had to change the name of sc2....yeah i'd really be mad...oh yeah, and just so i dont have to take any bs from any1, NO OFFENSE!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
today is dec 30 so wheres the site huh?

InvincibleMuta

Member!
Reaction score
The Land of the Free and the Home of Purdue
Website
Visit site
Yeah this is definitely a hoax, if ur part of a company that is rich enough to make a non-profit "starcraft 2" then u must have a website, and last i checked there is no "iceravenstudios.com" or anything. That and the fact that today is december 30th so waiting for this rumored website...

PatMan3000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gocdm.com
I knew that guy was suspicous. He comes here, posts some garbage and then you dont hear from him.

Um....its 2003...I dont feel any different...um..the internet looks the same...yup...just another boring year...with no snow....once again...lol

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Yay i think he is busted

um this my sound stupid but my englesh is bad ..... what does skeptical mean?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay look, I've been transfered to the other team in IRS and I'm not doing stuff for SC II anymore. Now, SC II is only a promotional game for our company. If we don't get the license, we'll just abandon it. Don't worry, when it comes out, you'll here from Blizzard. Don't hold your breath. We may dump the project. Anyway, what is really in the works is Lord of Shadows. We planned to realease SC II a couple months before releasing LoS.
By the way, I won't be posting here anymore

IRS = IceRavenStudios

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
About the website, for SC II, I dont know, its not my problem anymore. As for our main site, there's not enough content to put up yet, as Lord of Shadows isn't even a beta yet. Some of you people shouldn't take this all so seriously. Its not like IRS invented the Holy Grail, I mean SC II is only a game. Why wont you believe that a group of people is making a game? Ahh, whatever, I don't care about it anymore, I have work to do, as Im an Art designer for LoS. Finally, some real work, not like this idea hunting crap I did before.

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Why do i find this too good to be true? I really don't see how you can finance all this on you own.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
he's just runnin' cause we know that he's fake
"I won't be posting here anymore"

not enough content, wtf is that, you can put up update news, about you guys, blah blah blah, of course that would mean you're a real developer, which i doubt you are a part of

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Don't have enough content for a website?? If I was working on a game like SC II and had even .05% of it completed I would have enough for a full website and 200 live interviews. Games like SC II don't go un-noticed even when their in the very early stages of development. You know how much a programmer would be paid just to give a 5 minute interview?! Way more than enough to retire and buy whatever he wants and the team that would be working on couldn't do nothing to harm him.

Status
Not open for further replies.