I=Halo god

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
this pic is proof i cant wait fer halo 2 so i cant play live

anyway heres some info aboot halo 2

i got pushed back till september however microsoft says march/arpil it has been pushed back due to live programing and lots of online errors however the single player is in fact done

i hope this will help some of you

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn cool man

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
when that comes out all 10 million+ xbox owners will log in and overflow the xbox netwrok couseing it to crash and world panic will ensue

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You are not the only one that has gotten the immortal difficulty, i also got it, it took me a long ass time, considering i played it over 80 hours just to get the right paths down, but yeah once i knew everything getting it beaten in under 3 hours is still insanely hard, good luck to anyone that wants to try.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
my hands hurt after it i heard about it on the pc verson so i went on my xbox and tryed it

my hands still hurt

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I don't know about you guys, but it looks kinda fake. I've played legendary over and over, and I find it INCREDIBLY hard to get to the 5th level in under 3 hours, let alone the whole thing...

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
its pure skill plus you gotta make a new account so you reset your files timer (total time played) takes lots of pratice but i go thru leged like its normal

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
How can you get past the snow level fast enough? Fastest I've done it on EASY is like 15 minutes, and thats taking a ghost 90% of the way...

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
NO offense that is sweet and all but when I link it up, I play with people who have the immortal status, yet I could never do that at my level considering I dont own the game, but I still whoop their ass. So while that is sweet and all that doesnt mean you are an amazing multiplaying foo

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by FishDynasty2k3
NO offense that is sweet and all but when I link it up, I play with people who have the immortal status, yet I could never do that at my level considering I dont own the game, but I still whoop their ass. So while that is sweet and all that doesnt mean you are an amazing multiplaying foo
thers a diffrence between players i dont play other people so im used to the ai movements "predicable" thats why they suck