I=Halo god

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm.. i can prob beat it.. it's not that hard on comp =/ but cuz of those graphics.. it hurts my eyes!!!

Green(Sphere)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i mean you edit pics..that was a jpg file so i dunno. i mean that would be cool if that was real but its sooooo hard to beat halo on legendary in UNDER three hours. i can beat it. it just takes me time. i dont know if its true or not. i would have to see it in front of me. not some jpeg file. nevertheless i will still go home today and try that out. even if it isnt true at least i can say that i have beaten legendary in under three hours. ya best of luck to anyone that tries it.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ive seen that picture youve posted on a few websites.. not saying you didnt do it, though.

Green(Sphere)

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well ive gone through the game on easy to see if it was possible to beat it in that amount of time and it is possible. but i was running most of the time. and you say this must be done on legendary? jesus christ..how!?!?!? to simply run through massive amounts of covie bastards and live in three hours? sounds kinda hard. how did you do it?

Nightprowler

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You may be a halo god but
Ill own u at snipering
I never missed a target and i always hit the head...
:shoot

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WTF it took me 5 hours to beat the legendary mode onHalo i could never get it in three hours i always ****ed up on the last part with the car driving

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you cannot beat the whole legendary game in 3 hours, no matter the skill. you could charge through as fast as you could the whole game and not get 3 hours. this is as fake as the golden banshee. bungie never stated anything about a legendary status, and it never came up. its fake.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
i don't know... this does look like a low quility pic... i'm not believing it until i get it on my own...

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i dont know it does look kinda fake but then again dont believe till u time urself and try to beat it under 3 hours

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
well, if you can do it in under 3 hours, you have too much time on your hands....

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
He he...

You people are idiot n00bs when it comes to Halo...

Vicious, you sir, are a dumb f***. You can suck my balls.

I loved that Yellow Banshee thing... but the Bling Bling Banshee waas the best.

That pic is the fakest thing I've ever seen...

Ask Bungie about this so-called Immortal thing. I'll contact them ASAP... And if I'm right, and this 'Immortal' s*** is fake, Vicious, you are gonna suck my c***.

EDIT:

Heh heh... bow down to me, Vicious. Straight from Bungie's FAQ on Halo...

Q

I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?

A

False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary, but you can take your own sweet time.

Booyah. Get ready to suck my c*** Vicious.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Not to mention it's impossible to beat the game in under 3 hours.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Actually, it is possible. Just EXTREMELY hard. I've done it ONCE. I've stopped playing Halo, so I can't do it again, I'll bet.

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol. even if it is fake, u still can say i beat the game under three hours!. jake ur a dumass. the fact that u think that you cant beat the game in legendary under three hours doesnt reflect on the game, it reflects on your talents

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Oh, and I forgot this:

Halo 2 has a release date of November 9, 2004. Set your timers, ladies and gentlemen...

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
this pic is proof i cant wait fer halo 2 so i cant play live
go to www.XBConnect.com

This site lets you play regular halo online, as well as many other games that dont normally let you get online. This site hosts the games for you. -- 1st off you need DSL (sumthin with a router NOT 56k) and you will need a system chord. -- Check the site out