I=Halo god

M

M3rcenary

omg me and my friend beet it on legendary in 3:05
his friend claims to ahve beeten legendary on his brand new xbox in like 30 min, but hes a jackass, i might beleive itif i had more proof.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It's fake. Theres no possible way to beat it in under 3 hours.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
It's possible to beat in under 3 hours. Just because you can't pull it off doesn't mean it can't happen. However, beating Legendary in under 3 hours doesn't give you this 'Immortal' thing. That's fake.

30 MINUTES? MY ASS! If he beat Legendary in 30 minutes, then why wasn't he in the Halo Competition?

Brand new XBox? Is it his first time with an XBox or no?

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
didnt think there was immortal.. my friends told me he was a fake.. but i wasnt sure if he had computer version.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I can bet it's possible to beat Legendary in three hours. If you think about it, if you skip through all the cutscenes and split up on the Halo level (and don't die, hopefully) and you get through Two Betrayals without wasting time trying to kill enemies and you are pretty good at driving the warthog through the gauntlet, it's probably to get it finished in little more than two and a half hours.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its not fake, one of my friends has done it...

He's even more obsessed in halo... He has figured out how to dual-wield assault rifles, hold 6 guns, and all this stuff. I was around 8 mins off of immortal last time I tried. Its real tough o_O;;

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this thread is stupid. you cant beat it in 3 hours and 8 minutes, let alone 3 hours. and there apparently is an immortal setting but it has nothing to do with how fast you do it in legendary. gg thanks to final.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wasnt in doubt that there was an immortal setting that you could unlock, but its not because of how fast you beat it. that was the point i was trying to make.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsection=FAQs&page=1

Go there, read

Q

I hear that there's another secret if you complete the game on Legendary in less than three hours, true or false?

A

False. It's an unfounded rumor. There is ONE Easter Egg hidden in the game and you do indeed find it by completing the game on Legendary, but you can take your own sweet time.

Feel stupid now? Good, Close the thread

Edit: Also see

Q

Is it true that if you beat the game on multiple difficulty levels you'll unlock the ability to carry more than two weapons at once?

A

Nope. You'll always have a two-weapon limit. However, some people have found a way to carry three weapons on the first level. This is a glitch rather than a real ability, and you won't be able to do it anywhere else in the game, so it's not very useful. See Bungie.org's trick database for details on how to do it.

****ing idiots

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
holy shit, how do u get good in fps on console?!?!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
THEY DONT

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE THINKING THAT ITS POSSIBLE TO BEAT THE GAAME THAT FAST AND THERE'S EVEN AN IMMORTAL

IT SAYS ON THE FREGGIN WEBPAGE THAT THERE ISNT

trentster222

Reaction score
HAHAHA! NOOBS! There is NO immortal! I tested it my self! HOLY SHIT! U R DUMB! I'm not even basing it off of the fact that the bungie site says there isnt an immortal setting. IM BASING IT OFF THE FACT THAT I'VE BEATEN LEGENDARY IN 30 MINUTES! All I neede was a modded xbox! Also, Ive done it on PC, so dont give me any shit!

I joined this forum just to bash on the fact that you are so gullible!

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
you say you play halo on your xbox, which means you use a tv right? how do you get that good of a quality pic off a tv...
i'd say faked, if the people at bungie say its not real, then it cant be real...

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I joined this forum just to bash on the fact that you are so gullible!
You may be a halo god but
Ill own u at snipering
I never missed a target and i always hit the head...
:shoot
These people are my heroes.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Bio.Hazard said:
you say you play halo on your xbox, which means you use a tv right? how do you get that good of a quality pic off a tv...
i'd say faked, if the people at bungie say its not real, then it cant be real...

video capture card.