HU~ Stupid Destroyer

K_MECH

Reaction score
Stupid Destroyer

I played with a friend a game where I was human and my friend was undead he built a walop of Destroyers I dident know what to do .. there immune to magic and gyrocopters arent that good against them ......... Im stuck ..

Anybody know of a solution??

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
could orcs bats use combustion on them? hmm im not sure what you could use humans with. spellbreakers could make there spells useless. and that air isnt very strong anyways. i would get rifles and air, if u want good air get gryphs, if not get the other ones. there cheap and build fast
and you can use cloud on undeads towers. thats a neat lil gadget

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by spiderman546
could orcs bats use combustion on them? hmm im not sure what you could use humans with. spellbreakers could make there spells useless. and that air isnt very strong anyways. i would get rifles and air, if u want good air get gryphs, if not get the other ones. there cheap and build fast
and you can use cloud on undeads towers. thats a neat lil gadget
the destroyers do not have spells that the spell breakers can steal.

Honestyl, you must really suck if mass destroyers are bugging you. they do next to nothing on attack and do magic damage. They are an anti caster, your opponent wasa a noob. rifleman, and gryphons would take them down, and probably anything that shot air.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahum all noobs in here these days ???
u just said it : destroy = MAGIC RESISTANT!
ooh and what kinda power does a gryphon use... uhm MAGIC maybe ??? so WTF does a GRYPHON want to do VS DESTROYER!
make rifles + priest for inner fire and heal. or make mass spellbreaker en make sure your hero can take allooooot of damage ^^ ( or isnt spellbreaker aa , i hate humans but i know gryphons)

ZeroX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Destroyer=Magic attack.

so, get a unit wit antimagic or give ur units protection from magic VIA undead allie usin a banshee.

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There not imune to magic really...ensnare works against them...stupid ass ensnare =(, I love destroyers they own, but that ****in ensnare...bah blast it to hell!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
the destroyers do not have spells that the spell breakers can steal.

Honestyl, you must really suck if mass destroyers are bugging you. they do next to nothing on attack and do magic damage. They are an anti caster, your opponent wasa a noob. rifleman, and gryphons would take them down, and probably anything that shot air.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Noob? it depends on the stratagey there used...if you go 7destroyers 4 obstatues=healing your alie has a far seer+shadowhunter=healing wave, and you atack you win, me and my alie totaly anialated the other team, and they even had those gay ass ensare fiends =(, either way we won it was fun lol, we beat there asses so bad they left the game.

ShaKuras

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I can honestly say that I have never encountered this many newbs in one place. Where to begin.

EDIT: I am all for freedom of speech, but I am also all for COURTESY. Next time, find a better opening, one that will be deemed LESS offensive.

1:
Ensnare is NOT a spell, it is an ability. Like web, taunt, devour, etc. Magic immunity does not help you againt abilities, only spells.

2:
Gryphons have a MAGIC attack. And destroyers are MAGIC IMMUNE. This makes it hard on the gryphons don't you think?

3:
Using inner fire would be stupid because you would essentially be giving the destroyer mana for orb of annihilation.

4:
Spell breakers steal buffs/debuffs. They cannot (contrary to newb belief) steal orb of annihilation or any other destroyer ability for that matter.

Back to the matter at hand. Your only resonable counter would be healing priests with rifles. Some war engines will also go a long way. Just add 3 of them to your rifle army.

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
its simple, just get something that doesnt use magic and upgrade it

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ShaKuras
I can honestly say that I have never encountered this many newbs in one place. Where to begin.

EDIT: I am all for freedom of speech, but I am also all for COURTESY. Next time, find a better opening, one that will be deemed LESS offensive.

1:
Ensnare is NOT a spell, it is an ability. Like web, taunt, devour, etc. Magic immunity does not help you againt abilities, only spells.

2:
Gryphons have a MAGIC attack. And destroyers are MAGIC IMMUNE. This makes it hard on the gryphons don't you think?

3:
Using inner fire would be stupid because you would essentially be giving the destroyer mana for orb of annihilation.

4:
Spell breakers steal buffs/debuffs. They cannot (contrary to newb belief) steal orb of annihilation or any other destroyer ability for that matter.

Back to the matter at hand. Your only resonable counter would be healing priests with rifles. Some war engines will also go a long way. Just add 3 of them to your rifle army.
like i said ^^ . i think its just best to make a big load of rifleman+ am water elemental. mayb some priest for the heal. uprgading to master would be a shame :-/

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I forgot that gryphons were magic, since in roc they were piercing, and in tft micro wars they had piercing. sorry. who the hell cares, its a little mistake.

ShaKuras

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
BTW, who made that edit in my post?

EDIT: I did. You'll find my name at the bottom of your post. Expect this to happen when I think you're being an evil little person. :D

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
A mod obviously and dont double post. The Gryphons should have piercing dmg instead of magic though, it's hella annoying.

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
eh :D I deserved to be called a newb shakuras, I allways thought it was a spell, bah im such a dumbass...lol, bnet needs to make it a spell >.<.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dont underestamate the power of destroyers they actually pack a wallop. When you mass them thery are actually veryy good try it sometime it really works

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEOxx0
Dont underestamate the power of destroyers they actually pack a wallop. When you mass them thery are actually veryy good try it sometime it really works
and watch as piercing units take them down one by one. they completely blow, they do amgic damage, so something like a dryad could take it down no problem. only thing people don't seem to get with destroyers is they steal mana. morons try to use bloodlust units against them and i just steal their mana.

In mass, they are completely crap.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
It is annoying with the Griffs..I mean..Seriously..They have hammers..They throw these hammers..It should be piercing again..