HU~ Stupid Destroyer

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well most air destroyers r able to beat really like gyrocopters wyverns hipos not with archers just think about it. :)

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
heheheh distroyers die so easy at riffle. u should NEVER! mass them as they need to asborb mana in order to sustain their own.

ensane isn't considered magic anymore and nor web. I didn't knew why blizz consider that in the first place. is nothing magical about it. build all that has heavy armor and doesn't do magic damage.

good luck with ur games :}

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Well a couple destroyers and mince some grunts. Aren't they the only magic attack units who benefit from weapon/armor upgrades?

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like the thoughts so far on riflemen...they are the only true counter i can invision

but definatly throw in preists for healing

and i agree that gryphs get jipped with magic damage...i dont see why hitting them with that evens them out any?? they arent that unfair with piercing

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I don't know about the balance of them. All I do know is that whenever I fought a human in the past they used gryphs. Not as much anymore in TFT though, probably because of the magic attack.

I think the reason they might have made the change from piercing to magic is because they wanted to play down the "airships". I believe that all the tier 3 flying monsters were given magic attack now (frosties, gryphs and chims).